Green Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Bel

From Bentley's

Product description not available yet.

About Bentley's View company

I AM BACKLOGGING LIKE CRAZY!! This is from…..Yesterday? Sunday? I don’t know. To be honest, I have had several tea-less days, partially because I slept in and wasn’t craving a morning tea, partially because I haven’t had time, and because I was making fruit smoothies recently and enjoyed those!

Anywho, on to this tea. I am, to say again, going back through my bagged teas. And also, I had to re-discover green tea before I tried the green tea I recieved from Teavivre.

This tea was pleasant, with a vegetal taste and a nice, slightly honey-floral type taste going on. This review will be short, however, because I think I steeped it in the same cup that I drank my Pureh in, and that was a bad experience/taste with Pureh, and I think the smell and taste seeped in a bit. So I’m actually going to re-try this tea in a fresh, clean cup. But it was good!

I’m not sure what kind of green tea this is. The flavor is mild and woody. The smell is floral. I prefer Japanese teas like matcha, genmaicha, sencha, and hojicha. I believe this one is Chinese, but it does not taste like other Chinese teas I have had before (at Chinese restaurants mostly). Not bad, but not something I think I will crave.

So the website calls this tea “Oriental Treasure Green Tea” and again, it has a tiny tea bag. I made around 16oz with a single bag. It was more bitter than I wanted it to be, but it was still good. It made me want cake or cookies.