Earl Grey Green

Green Tea
Bergamot, Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Magycmyste

From Bentley's

This classic Chinese tea is flavored with bergamot, a tart citrus fruit, and named for a popular 19th century English Prime Minister.

About Bentley's View company

I’m not much of an Earl Grey fan, so my palate isn’t educated enough to know whether the bergamot flavor is spot-on or not. What I do know is that this tea has a lovely fresh-cut-flower smell and a mild lemony taste that overrides any “green” tones. Nice!

Earl Grey in green tea? Never had it before, I was intrigued!
Chinese green tea, very strong bergamot. I love the scent, and the taste is very zingy-citrus, something gingery, and a hint of floral. Earl Grey is one of my favorites, but I usually have it black. Loving this Earl Grey Green combo because I feel I can taste the bergamot for itself, the green tea doesn’t overpower. It’s more like bergamot with tea, not tea with bergamot.
This one is yum!

thanks for sharing this. . . this post intrigued me, def. want to try this.

I’ve only ever had green earl grey in a rather bad quality. I’m glad to hear it can be done better. It makes me want to try it again.

I’ve never had an Earl Grey green before. I am definitely getting both the bergamot and the green tea out of this. It’s a very strong bergamot flavor, and it blends well with the green tea. I could also see this bergamot going a little soapy.

Flavors: Bergamot, Tea

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more 10 OZ / 295 ML

Not bad when you feel like earl grey but want a green tea. Not bad at all.