Les Classiques

Edit tea info Last updated by Leah Claire

From Betjeman and Barton

Two gourmand flavours, vanilla and caramel,combine with a blend of China and Ceylon teas.Two tasty classics for a delectable mixture.

About Betjeman and Barton View company

This is the best vanilla-y tea I’ve ever had. All others pale in comparison. I wish Betjeman and Barton had a store in America, though, because shipping from France is not cheap.

You can order their teas from Montreal by phone order. https://m.facebook.com/lefouvrac?id=220918191303544&_rdr. They carry the complete collection.

This sounds good. I’ m thinking about ordering this one.

Leah Claire

Oooo, thank you so much! Now I can stop going to the Betjeman and Barton website and torturing myself about the shipping!

Apparently shipping to the stated is around $10.00cad. I still look at the French site for product description. I’_m probably going to order in the next !month or so..

This tea is remarkable. I had my first cup of it in Toramina, Sicily. I rate it a tie with Marco Polo. With these two teas I need no others.

I should try this one when I’ll pick up more teas at the Betjeman & Barton shop.

Leah Claire

Agree about Marco Polo!

today, this was spot on. caramel, vanilla goodness. thank god it’s almost friday!