Si Nancy m'était conté

Flowering Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by marinatvs

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is one of my favourite Betjeman and Barton teas. It reminds me of a green version of Coquelicot Gourmand, but it's less sweet and lighter - and green, obviously (or not so obviously, if you...” Read full tasting note
    marinatvs 19 tasting notes

From Betjeman and Barton

“If Nancy had told me”

This tea is a tribute to our shop in Nancy, with this green Sencha tea from China. We added to this tea essential oils: poppy, plum, macaroon and bergamot. A rapture for the palate.

About Betjeman and Barton View company

1 Tasting Note

This is one of my favourite Betjeman and Barton teas. It reminds me of a green version of Coquelicot Gourmand, but it’s less sweet and lighter – and green, obviously (or not so obviously, if you haven’t had Coquelicot Gourmand. Which you maybe should, because it’s lovely). It smells absolutely scrumptious – I sometimes open the tea jar just to sniff at it for a while. Its flavour is more subtle, but still lovely. I usually go for citrus-y or flowery flavours with green tea. This one is on the sweet side of things, which I think may be harder to pull of well with greens, but it works like a charm.