Cherry Vanilla

Edit tea info Last updated by Spencer

From Bigelow

Product description not available yet.

About Bigelow View company

This is possibly the most revolting tea I’ve ever had the displeasure of tasting. The smell was enticing— cherry with a hint of vanilla. The flavor was sickeningly sweet, muddied, and poorly balanced. I would give this tea to someone if I disliked them and wanted them to suffer a little.

This tea tasted like cake. Pure, amazing, super fatty cake that you know you shouldn’t have but tastes so good but will cause diabetes instantly. It was wonderful with a teensy bit of sugar and a good bit of milk. It was my favorite tea.

Unfortunately, it’s not made anymore. Many, many tears have been shed because of this loss.

Bigelow Tea

So sorry for the loss….it was good why it lasted wasn’t it? I’ll be happy to share your comments and interest in this discontinued flavor, with our Marketing Team for you.
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Calochortus

I would love for you to share my notes about it, Kathy (I also liked the vanilla hazelnut as well). I’m glad you still have your other vanilla teas, though. I haven’t gone through a huge tea loss since Lipton discontinued their amazing Sun Spree line, so it was really sad for me (it was especially good microwaved with milk — like a cherry/vanilla/cake latte!)

Backlog.
Smelled like cherries. Tasted a bit like vanilla. Not a very tasty tea at all.