Red Raspberry Herbal Tea

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Elyse

From Bigelow

Here’s a delicious country fresh blend with the delightful taste of ripe, red raspberry. You’ll love Red Raspberry’s™ invigorating flavor. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. Natural and Artificially flavored.

Ingredients: hibiscus, rose hips, apples, elderberries, natural and artificial raspberry flavors (wheat, gluten free)

About Bigelow View company

Bleah. I had to travel over the last couple of days unexpectedly so I had no time to find travel tea. I was dying for some herbal tea on Weds and I was staying with family. This was the only tea in the house. It’s awful. I expected it to be too syrupy sweet and it was exactly the opposite. Bland. And it had that smell that I sometimes describe as ‘vomity’. Yeah, that’s never a good smell.

Full-on raspberry, oh my! Which is a good thing, in this case. I wish DavidsTea (or someone similar) made a loose leaf version of this one, as I’ve mostly turned away from bagged teas. If anyone out there knows of such as option, let me know!

It’s very juicy like a tangy-sweet flavor. I do enjoy over iced but i can’t stand it hot.

This is more like a great raspberry drink. The raspberry smacks you right in the face. I like it a lot.

This tea. My grandmother sent it to me in a ‘care package’ but I think she was just trying to unload it on me.

I tried it hot and couldn’t drink it. So, I thought I’d try it iced with a bit of lemon juice and that really didn’t help it either.