Mint Medley

Herbal Tea
Mint, Lemon, Peppermint, Rose, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Backlog - I had a cup of this yesterday at my graduation! Yay I am finally done! It feels good but also weird..I don't think reality has fully hit me yet either, so I imagine when it does, I will...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 969 tasting notes
  • “The beginning of the semester always leaves me feeling like I was hit by a truck. The new students are so needy! When I got home, I actually said to my dog, "Let's see how I can help you!" like I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I have no idea how old this is but I suspect several years. It was given to me. Steeped in a small cup to see if it survived. At first I thought it was too far gone but as it cooled the peppermint...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1384 tasting notes
  • “While at the movies I also got a small cup of the bagged tea they sell there. I used to drink this _all_ the time when I worked at the theatre during opening; I'd load it with three or four of the...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2175 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Just as a lovely waterfall brings a sense of refreshment to your eyes and ears, Mint Medley® will bring this same quality to your sense of taste. Enjoy Mint Medley® — its lively flavor refreshes any time of day.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus and gluten free.

About Bigelow View company

It’s at work and it’s free, what more can I say?

This is a blend of spearmint and peppermint, I guess you would either like something like this or you don’t. It’s kinda hard to mess this up, I’d imagine. Might be better if it was organic. I still like the Mint Fields by Republic of Tea due to the lemon balm added.

There are some other nicknacks in here, but this more or less is straight up peppermint and spearmint. Personally, I’d rather just brew up some pure dried mint as a tea, but if you need the convenience of bags, this is as good a pick as any other bagged mint.

Boiling 8 min or more

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 185 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes
Note: I had this tea as my cup of medicinal mint to end the day. I Steeped for few minutes with very hot water. I find that this medley of peppermint leaves and spearmint leaves is mild enough to sooth and help one to relax after a long day. If there is not chamomile tea then there is this cup of mint tea to soothe into the nighttime.

So all the tannic made my stomach achey, so this is my solution.
But only after downing a 5hr energy.
Man do I love college.

Hyrulehippie

Yay for college! Too much caffeine gets to me in the same way, especially if it’s on an empty stomach.

Is it midterms for you? Mine just finished and I’m burnt out. Try to make sure you get some rest when it’s over, I hear there’s something going around ;)

teafiend

My profs. thought they be nice and place their exams slightly after the normal mid-terms, but they all did it. But the big one is out of the way (Organic) and I’ve finished grading which takes forever. Now just Micro and a paper. But the paper is on tea, so thats going to be awesome.

YEAH, that flu thing right. I heard thats not going to end well…

This tea smooths out the stronger edginess of straight peppermint tea with the lighter coolness of spearmint. I like to steep this for longer than recommended because the aroma just gets better! A great everyday addition at the end of a good meal as mint is good for your stomach and digestion. Plus it fights the whole bad breath thing. Always a plus in my book!

I like Moroccan Mint Green from stash, but when the Dr. gives me the less caffeine speech I mix 2 of these with 3 Bigelow Decaf Green bags in my tea maker. I can drink that on ice all summer.

perettifreak

I love the idea of doing this on ice! When I was in college we actually had wild mint growing under the fire escape of our apartment. I would put several leaves in with my black tea when I was making iced tea to make it beautifully minty. Thanks for reminding me of such a great memory! Blessed brewing!

I feel meh about this tea. It’s easy to find when you’re traveling and didn’t bring your own tea stash, but it’s not really that great tasting. I guess I just like straight peppermint.

I don’t like you very much. You’re all weird and red and tart. That’s not what I was expecting at all :(

This is a very gentle mint tea – a nice combo of peppermint and spearmint. It’s my go-to when I have a tummy ache, and it’s nice in the evening when I want something with a fresh taste, but that isn’t too invigoratingly minty.

I didn’t notice that it had hibiscus until after I read the box recently – I don’t notice it much in the taste. I usually add a small amount of honey to it.

I am enjoying a cup of this before bed. I find myself with a headache and thought this tea with the nice mint flavor might help. This was the last sample bag in the cupboard. I will be making a shopping list of tea to purchase this weekend.
I am feeling relaxed and ready for dreamland. Good Night ….Sleep Well !