Mint Medley

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Bigelow

Our refreshing Mint Medley is a lovely blend of both fresh garden spearmint and peppermint, all grown and harvested right here in America. Either hot or iced, this brew leaves you with a cool, crisp and clean finish.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus

About Bigelow View company

Delicious and minty. Pretty tasty. Would drink again 9/10.

I had a cup of this the other day at my sister-in-law’s house. It’s been several years since the last time I’ve had this tea. It’s just as good as I remember it being. The peppermint and spearmint flavors blend well, and are a nice change of pace from straight peppermint.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Veronica

I really like Bigelow’s herbal selection. They have some pretty tasty blends!

rosebudmelissa

I like a lot of their teas, too. I would probably drink more of them if you didn’t have to buy them by the case on their website.

Mint has always been my mom’s favourite flavour of tea, for as long as I can remember. It’s never quite hit me the same way, unless in some sort if blend (chocolate mint is GOOD).
This tea… is okay to me? I feel the tingling of the mint but it’s not overwhelming. The tea doesn’t really whelm me at all to be honest. It’s okay, I can tell that it’s probably not pure mint, but that it’s minty… it doesn’t quite hit me like a minty candy or gum or toothpaste would, and part of me would almost prefer that?
But yeah. Not bad, just not great either. An okay cup, that would probably be enjoyed better by my mint-loving mother.

One of my favorites. Also good for stomach issues.

This tea was minty. Not a surprise to you? Well, I’ve been lied to before by tea names and promises! When first poured it did not smell good, but was fun to drink due to a strong tingly aftertaste. As it mellowed in the cup, my nose became less assaulted and the mint and black had some time to settle their differences. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Flavors: Mint

Very good, nice and strong (but not too strong). There are tones of rose and a hint of lemon. I really enjoy this one, especially when I have a sore throat, congestion, or headache- or just for a little boost of energy. I find it works and tastes best when I drink it as hot as possible.

I tend to mix 1 bag/1 tsp of this with Celestial Seasonings “Sleepytime Sinus Soother Wellness Tea” for a bit of a mix. They taste very good together.

Flavors: Lemon, Mint, Peppermint, Rose, Spearmint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Strong mint flavour. I like a cup of this before bed, it’s good for the stomach, nice and refreshing.

added a stick of cinnamon honey for perfection.

Tried this instead of the peppermint tea that is my mother’s favorite and found I like the mix of spearmint and peppermint much better. A good tea.

This is one of my favourite teas. I drink this every afternoon. I love the taste of spearmint and have toiled over the years to find a delicious tea that actually tastes like natural mint, and is not artificial. I find many mint teas are biased by peppermint flavour.
I often buy a few boxes of this tea at a time as I drink it so much. And now my sister and grandmother raid my supplies as they too have fallen in love with this tea.
This tea also makes a great iced tea.