Mint Medley

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Backlog - I had a cup of this yesterday at my graduation! Yay I am finally done! It feels good but also weird..I don't think reality has fully hit me yet either, so I imagine when it does, I will...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 820 tasting notes
  • “The beginning of the semester always leaves me feeling like I was hit by a truck. The new students are so needy! When I got home, I actually said to my dog, "Let's see how I can help you!" like I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I have no idea how old this is but I suspect several years. It was given to me. Steeped in a small cup to see if it survived. At first I thought it was too far gone but as it cooled the peppermint...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1158 tasting notes
  • “While at the movies I also got a small cup of the bagged tea they sell there. I used to drink this _all_ the time when I worked at the theatre during opening; I'd load it with three or four of the...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1172 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Just as a lovely waterfall brings a sense of refreshment to your eyes and ears, Mint Medley® will bring this same quality to your sense of taste. Enjoy Mint Medley® — its lively flavor refreshes any time of day.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus and gluten free.

About Bigelow View company

Strong mint flavour. I like a cup of this before bed, it’s good for the stomach, nice and refreshing.

added a stick of cinnamon honey for perfection.

Tried this instead of the peppermint tea that is my mother’s favorite and found I like the mix of spearmint and peppermint much better. A good tea.

This is one of my favourite teas. I drink this every afternoon. I love the taste of spearmint and have toiled over the years to find a delicious tea that actually tastes like natural mint, and is not artificial. I find many mint teas are biased by peppermint flavour.
I often buy a few boxes of this tea at a time as I drink it so much. And now my sister and grandmother raid my supplies as they too have fallen in love with this tea.
This tea also makes a great iced tea.

This is probably my favorite tea. I love the mix of peppermint and spearmint. A wonderful tea for chilly winter nights, it also make a refreshing mint iced tea for hot summer days. It is a required pantry item for my home.

As one that finds pure peppermint herbal tea a bit overwhelming it is amazing how much of a difference adding spearmint into the mix can balance things out. While the tea also contains other things they blend in nicely into the background so the focus is upon the mint which is cool but not overwhelmingly cold.

This brand is one of my go-tos after I’ve had a long day or if I’m not feeling well. While peppermint tea already has a pleasing taste, this blend proves twice as flavorful and refreshing without being too overpowering.

A no-nonsense and no-brainer tea. Have been drinking this since I was a child when I was sick or before bed. Or really at any time.

A bit too minty for pure pleasure, it got rid of my sore throat before I was even half way done. Definitely one to keep stocked for those bad voice days. As a singer, it is a must. As a tea drinker, it’s a last resort.

Foul. Very tart and it’s more flowery than minty. Not a fan!