Mint Medley

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Bigelow

Our refreshing Mint Medley is a lovely blend of both fresh garden spearmint and peppermint, all grown and harvested right here in America. Either hot or iced, this brew leaves you with a cool, crisp and clean finish.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus

About Bigelow View company

This is probably my favorite tea. I love the mix of peppermint and spearmint. A wonderful tea for chilly winter nights, it also make a refreshing mint iced tea for hot summer days. It is a required pantry item for my home.

As one that finds pure peppermint herbal tea a bit overwhelming it is amazing how much of a difference adding spearmint into the mix can balance things out. While the tea also contains other things they blend in nicely into the background so the focus is upon the mint which is cool but not overwhelmingly cold.

This brand is one of my go-tos after I’ve had a long day or if I’m not feeling well. While peppermint tea already has a pleasing taste, this blend proves twice as flavorful and refreshing without being too overpowering.

A bit too minty for pure pleasure, it got rid of my sore throat before I was even half way done. Definitely one to keep stocked for those bad voice days. As a singer, it is a must. As a tea drinker, it’s a last resort.

Foul. Very tart and it’s more flowery than minty. Not a fan!

I know this teabag isn’t the freshest. But it is still pretty good. I love that it tastes like more spearmint, as I like spearmint more than peppermint. Rosehips and lemon peel are a nice addition. Why aren’t Bigelow teas found on many online shopping sites? I wish I could find more of them.

I love spearmint, so I like this in the evening and as an after-dinner tea. It needs a bit of sweetener to really bring out the mint flavors.

Nice and soft. Because of there being no caffeine, it’s good for drinking at midnight…when you don’t want to still be up at midnight.

185 °F / 85 °C

Almost a bit to minty, for my taste at least, but enjoyable.

A nice, mellow mint tea. I personally prefer a little more peppermint in my mint, but this is a nice little tea.