Wild Blueberry Acai

Herbal Tea
Berries, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart, Fruity, Sour, Grain, Grapes, Pastries, Pleasantly Sour, Berry, Fruit Punch
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Bigelow

Wild Blueberry Acai Herb Plus Antioxidant Vitamins A & C

Bursting with flavor, this caffeine-free herb tea provides a momentary break from the busy day. Best of all, it effectively delivers Antioxidant Vitamins A & C, shown to support a healthy immune system. Now while you’re enjoying the tantalizing aroma and blended flavors of rich, ripe blueberries mingled with tropical Acai berries, you’ll be sipping your way to a healthier you.

Blueberries may help ease your brain firing. A study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry suggests the fruit’s wealth of anthocyanins – the antioxidants that create the blue hue – foster neuron-to-neuron communication in the brain, which may help delay memory loss.

hibiscus, rose hips, natural wild blueberry and acai flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), sweet blackberry leaves, blueberry fiber, grape seed, orange peel, cinnamon, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin A palmitate

Caffeine Status 0mg
Gluten Gluten Free

About Bigelow View company

The hibiscus and rose hips show through a bit much for my taste.

another tea bag that ended up in my purse after a meeting from the tea basket. I like this. I would buy this if it was on sale, or if I had a cold. it’s tart, but lovely.

Boiling

I haven’t posted a tasting note in months!! Last semester I was in Spanish. I’m retaking the course, I got a D. I’m drinking this Blueberry tea because I just want to relax without going to sleep, say with chamomile tea. I like the blueberry taste. I feel like making a salad to go with it. I crave salad at the weirdest time.

Lala

Welcome back!

I was at the store looking for a good blueberry tea and I came across Bigelow’s Wild Blueberry Acai. It’s one of my favorite teas that I have tried so far! It can be a little tart but with a little bit of sugar it is nice and sweet!

Very tart. I wish it tasted more like it smelled, as the aroma is amazing, like blueberry cobbler with a hint of cinnamon. The taste is more like a very tart pomegranate. Maybe that’s why my bf mixes this with pomegranate tea.

Boiling

This certain tea was too sour, so a spoonful of sugar did the trick. I do have to say that the smell is so much better than the actual taste of the tea. It tasted like blueberries, as expected, but felt a bit boring to me. I tried to make a second cup, but the tea bag had drained all of it’s flavor into my first cup. I had taken it out at exactly 4 minutes, but I guess this tea is pretty weak by the second cup. The tea leaves are pretty tiny. I personally would not buy this again.

Last bag, and I’m very happy to be de-cupboarding this one!

This is a very strong smelling tea. My coworker (who isn’t the nicest person in the world) said loudly, “What smells like horrible, fake blueberry pie filling?” When I opened the teabag packet.

I personally don’t think it smells like horrible fake anything. I enjoyed this tea thoroughly. It’s sweet and slightly tart and not overwhelmingly hibby-licious. The blueberry flavoring tastes real to me. It has that fairly acidic, creamy mouthfeel that I associate with fresh blueberries.

So screw you, rude coworker whose opinion matters not. I shall continue drinking the teas that I love whenever and wherever I want.

Flavors: Berries, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Sweet, Tart

I think this makes for a decent iced/cold tea.

A bit too tart in my opinion, but I like the blueberry flavour.

Be sure not to steep too long or it gets an overwhelming taste of horribly sour hibiscus. It is actually a bit sweet if steeped correctly, however.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Hibiscus, Sour, Tart

Iced 3 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 350 ML
rosebudmelissa

I’ll have to try this one. Celestial Seasoning’s True Blueberry has always disappointed me since it tastes more like grape than blueberry.

Arby Robilliard

This one has a definite blueberry flavour, it would be worth a try in my opinion.

I picked this one up on a whim the other day in the market. I like tisanes now and again and I realized I don’t have any. I wasn’t expecting anything stellar from a bagged tea. But I was happily very wrong. All I can taste and smell is blueberry and it is awesome. So flavorful and a perfect late afternoon/evening tea. In fact I had a coworker ask me if I had baked blueberry muffins when I made a cup this morning!

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Pastries, Sweet