Wild Blueberry Acai

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Bigelow

Wild Blueberry Acai Herb Plus Antioxidant Vitamins A & C

Bursting with flavor, this caffeine-free herb tea provides a momentary break from the busy day. Best of all, it effectively delivers Antioxidant Vitamins A & C, shown to support a healthy immune system. Now while you’re enjoying the tantalizing aroma and blended flavors of rich, ripe blueberries mingled with tropical Acai berries, you’ll be sipping your way to a healthier you.

Blueberries may help ease your brain firing. A study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry suggests the fruit’s wealth of anthocyanins – the antioxidants that create the blue hue – foster neuron-to-neuron communication in the brain, which may help delay memory loss.

hibiscus, rose hips, natural wild blueberry and acai flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), sweet blackberry leaves, blueberry fiber, grape seed, orange peel, cinnamon, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Vitamin E (d-α-tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin A palmitate

Caffeine Status 0mg
Gluten Gluten Free

About Bigelow View company

The hibiscus and rose hips show through a bit much for my taste.

another tea bag that ended up in my purse after a meeting from the tea basket. I like this. I would buy this if it was on sale, or if I had a cold. it’s tart, but lovely.

Boiling

I haven’t posted a tasting note in months!! Last semester I was in Spanish. I’m retaking the course, I got a D. I’m drinking this Blueberry tea because I just want to relax without going to sleep, say with chamomile tea. I like the blueberry taste. I feel like making a salad to go with it. I crave salad at the weirdest time.

Lala

Welcome back!

I was at the store looking for a good blueberry tea and I came across Bigelow’s Wild Blueberry Acai. It’s one of my favorite teas that I have tried so far! It can be a little tart but with a little bit of sugar it is nice and sweet!

Very tart. I wish it tasted more like it smelled, as the aroma is amazing, like blueberry cobbler with a hint of cinnamon. The taste is more like a very tart pomegranate. Maybe that’s why my bf mixes this with pomegranate tea.

Boiling

This certain tea was too sour, so a spoonful of sugar did the trick. I do have to say that the smell is so much better than the actual taste of the tea. It tasted like blueberries, as expected, but felt a bit boring to me. I tried to make a second cup, but the tea bag had drained all of it’s flavor into my first cup. I had taken it out at exactly 4 minutes, but I guess this tea is pretty weak by the second cup. The tea leaves are pretty tiny. I personally would not buy this again.

Last bag, and I’m very happy to be de-cupboarding this one!

I adore the tartness of it, but I’ve always really loved tar/sour stuff. And blueberries, for that matter. I love that when I’m brewing this stuff, it smells like a berry-bomb went off or something. I don’t drink it much, it gets a little too sweet way too easily, but I like it a lot. Its great cold, at least to me, as well.

A bit too sour for my tastes, but it was useful when I had a cold and I just kept drinking cup after cup. Although, I probably won’t buy it again.