Green Tea with Mint

Green Tea
Grass, Mint, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by BananaWoo

From Bigelow

The refreshing flavor of mint provides an invigorating taste to the delicate flavor of green tea that is uniquely different and delicious.

About Bigelow View company

My sister had this in the house, so I had a cup. I wasn’t sure what to expect, I’m very particular about mint in my tea, but it was a pretty good cup. We left on an errand (to a tea shop!) and came home and it was colder, so I microwaved it and it was still pretty good.

This surprised me by being pretty good. It had a nice green tea/mint flavor, and 2 minutes of brewing was just right for me. It was a nice switch from the usual herbal mint tea, and the mint flavor was pleasant without being too overpowering.

bleh! too much mint taste not enough green tea taste. (will not be doing a review.)

pretty good, predominantly taste green tea, the mint is very light. would have preferred the mint to be a little more potent.

I was making a salad and decided that I wanted a cup of tea more than I wanted a glass of Coke. So I decided to drink this tea. Now, to be fair this tea is probably nearing two years old and tasted fine to me last Tuesday. But now I know what I was tasting in the tea was the sugar I added to try to remove the not good taste.

I remember really liking this tea when I got it but not drinking it because I was brewing it too hot and making it bitter. Now, it just doesn’t taste good compared to my other green tea. Maybe it is the age or maybe it is the brand. I don’t know. What I do know is that I got rid of my last four teabags of this because I’m not going to enjoy drinking it.

A friend of mine gave me a sample of this after I told her about my negative experience with Teavana’s Berry Mint Cassis. I was very hesitant to try another mint tea, but she convinced me that this one was much better (having tried both).

The tea bag smelled of spearmint, specifically the Freedent gum that my grandmother used to chew when I was younger. Once brewed, it smelled more like buttermints with a hint of grass. The flavor was mostly green tea with just a slight mint taste.

This was a good cup, though I do not see myself buying a box of it. It was certainly a nice change from the Berry Mint Cassis and proved to me that mint teas can actually be quite pleasant.

Flavors: Grass, Mint, Spearmint

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

After drinking this for over two years now, it has become a regular in my household. It’s one of the best teas i’ve ever had. It is delicate, yet full of flavor. It has that earthy green tea taste with a refreshing note of peppermint. I drink a lot of this tea around the holidays, in the cold winter, and when I’m sick. The peppermint is very refreshing if you have a sore throat or a bad cold. It’s worth a try!

I bought it because it was on sale and figure I like green tea and mint why not try them together. It was very bland. Maybe I’ll just stick with herbal mint teas

Not bad, I think. It’s not overly minty to me, and it’s decent when I’ve got an upset stomach and my usual tea isn’t available.

Usually I drink this iced, but I thought some hot mint might make my cold feel better. It was drinkable, tasty, and ultimately forgettable.