Pomegranate Pizzaz

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Alannah

From Bigelow

At last, the power of pomegranate in a tea bag… impossible, but true! Leave it to Bigelow to blend 100% natural herbal tea with real fruit juice for a whole new concept in fresh brewed tea! Specially created for today’s healthy lifestyles, this delicious tea is scrumptious either hot or iced and is great for the whole family… perfect for the kids. 100% Natural. No Caffeine. No Calories. No Carbs… No Guilt!

About Bigelow View company

This one is very nice when you are sick! It’s juicy and the bright pinkyred color is cheerful. Very happy to have bagged herbals around to stay hydrated (normally I drink tons of plain water but I can’t stand the taste of it when I’m sick). I’m also really glad I took home my Breville kettle from work for my break – water boils in a snap!

Boiling 8 min or more

Please keep things friendly and .

Ummm, sweet would be the word for this one! Ok upon first few sips when it’s hot, but it really just gets to be too much. Never would have chosen this myself- Mom got for me and had it at her house. Now I’ve made it iced in an effort to get rid of it. Better iced, but still not my favorite.

Angrboda

I keep reading that as pomegranate pizza… O.o

teaplz

I read it as Pomegranate Pizza about 4x before I actually got it. And I kept thinking, EWWWW.

rabbysmom

LOL! Luckily it is not pizza flavored :)

Please keep things friendly and .

i read the reviews before preparing this tea so i brewed an assam black and this. it tasted better when i mixed it with the black tea :)

Please keep things friendly and .

On a scale from 1 to bad… this tea is worse than Lipton. Where was the pomegranate flavor? More than likely it was lost in the orange and banana flavorings this tea tried to pass off as “Pizzaz”. This is like drinking a bad, watered-down girlie drink. Ugh.

Full review here: http://theteablag.blogspot.com/2010/12/home-for-tea-holidays.html

Bigelow Tea

Sorry to hear that you disliked this flavor! If there is another Bigelow Tea flavor you want to try, contact us for some samples. Call 1-888-244-3569.

Thanks for your review,

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Please keep things friendly and .

Just was grocery shopping and saw this assortment pack of Bigelow Tea. I don’t really like Bigelow but it was between that and Tazo which I’ve never been a fan of. Bigelow is what I used to always drink when I didn’t know any better, so it’s also rather familiar to me. Anyway I got it and decided to try Pomegranate Pizzaz first, mostly because of its name. It doesn’t do much for me, it tastes almost exactly like other berry teas I have tried by Bigelow. It doesn’t stand out to me, but it’s good, it doesn’t taste bad. I don’t know why but for some reason with most berry teas I feel like I’m drinking hot juice. It just doesn’t feel like tea. The aroma is fantastic and layered, but the flavor contradicts the smell. It tastes just like berries, not even distinctly like pomegranate. I guess if you like berry teas try this, but I would much rather be drinking Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Grey or English Afternoon right now.

Please keep things friendly and .

I liked this tea. I know there are a lot of others who are not very fond of this tea, but if you like fruity teas you will probably like this tea. I tried it hot and I enjoyed the taste and as it cooled I think I liked it even more. Next time I get ahold of a bag of this, I will make it as an iced tea. It will be great during those hot summer months.

Please keep things friendly and .

Glad this was a sample. I do not find this a tea that I would want to buy. I feel like I need a mint after drinking this tea.

Please keep things friendly and .

It’s very juicy. The only way i drink this fruity tea is ice, and i love it.

Please keep things friendly and .

I’m reviewing but not rating this one, because I’m giving two different opinions.

My roommate saw this when we went grocery shopping yesterday and just had to try it. I was a little dubious, because I think I had it a few years ago and didn’t like it. My roommate loves it. She loves the bright color and flavor, loves how fruity it is, loves how sweet it is.

I can’t stand it. It tastes like microwaved fruit juice. Not even pomegranate. No, it tastes like APPLES. After “tea” the next ingredient is “apple juice.” If it’s pomegranate tea, the second ingredient after “tea” should be “pomegranate.” All the other fruit flavors are very prominent and overpowers the tea itself, and there’s nary a HINT of what the tea was named for.

If you want a pomegranate tea, skip this. For the love of all that is tasty, skip it. Try Yogi’s green tea with pomegranate instead.

Please keep things friendly and .

its okay hot. better iced.