Perfect Peach

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Peach, Peach Flavour, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips, Strawberry Leaves
Peach
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Elyse

• “I made a previous note about this as a hot tea but today with what is turning out to be a super strange weather day (rain, sun, hail, sun, rain...and it's not even 12pm!)and I felt it's about time...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1075 tasting notes
  • “This herbal certainly smells peachy. I am not usually a hibiscus hater, but this would be greatly improved by removing it. Maybe if I mix it with some basic black tea I could learn to like it. Or...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1293 tasting notes
  • “I think the hibiscus makes this a bit tart, something about it is a bit off... By itself, I do not care for it, but steep it in some hot apple cider and it is super nice.” Read full tasting note
    CelebriTea 129 tasting notes
  • “So on the scale of world importance, finishing a video game really isn't high up there. That is, unless it's Persona 3, one of the most depressing and mind-wrenching fake-dating-sim fake-rpg...” Read full tasting note
    Calochortus 84 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Here’s a delightfully different blend with aroma and taste of fresh, ripe peaches and herbs. Perfect Peach™, with its fresh-from-the-orchard flavor is a delicious treat whether you serve it steaming hot or over ice.

Ingredients: rose hips, hibiscus, peaches, natural and artificial peach flavor (soy lecithin), spices, orange peel, lemon peel, apples, strawberry leaves, roasted chicory.

Caffeine Free, Gluten Free, Kosher

About Bigelow View company

Another favourite! I love the blend of flavours. It’s not fake tasting like a lot of peach teas and the hibiscus and spices they add give it multi-dimensional flavour. I usually have this hot with just a teaspoon of sugar.

I tend to be a fan of peach teas in general, and this was pleasant enough. As other reviewers have noted- there is a slight synthetic flavour to it, and I found that even with a touch of sweetener, it still had the lingering aftertaste of something not found in nature. Alright for inexpensive every day kind of tea, but nothing special, unfortunately.

Bigelow Tea

Jacaranda, we’re sorry to read that this particular flavor was not your cuppa tea. We certainly appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with the appropriate team. If you’d ever like to try a sample of one of our other teas to review…we’d be happy to send one to you. Just give us a call at 1-888-244-3569, between 9am-5pm est, Monday thru Friday

Thanks again for your feedback on the Perfect Peach,
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I loved this tea, as said before, sugar is needed to bring out the peach flavor (as said on the package). The first time I tried this tea, i accidentally added too much sugar result in a peach ring sugar gummy candy flavor (which is my favorite candy). It was good once, but i wouldn’t do the same twice. With less sugar it is perfectly balanced and is a great tea, (for being in a bag :P )

Smells divinely of peach flavor. First of all, I haven’t added a tasting note in awhile. My grandma passed. Funeral was Friday. This was my mom’s mom. Last grandparent, laid to rest with grandpa, both cream mated. I just need to relax tonight, so I’m drinking tea. I like the peach flavor very much. Wishing everybody well, I haven’t really been around lately. I still love Steepster though.

yyz

I’m sorry about your loss. Grandparents are special people and there is something about losing the last of a generation that makes one particularly reflective. Wishing you lots of love and support from your friends and family.

Shelyteadrinker79

Awww, that is so sweet.

Being a huge fan of anything peach-flavored, I knew I had to try this as soon as I saw it in the store. I was a little worried though, as many peach-flavored teas tend to taste too artifical or overly floral.

As I unpackaged it and began to steep it, I noticed a very prominent peach smell. The color was a beautiful pink-orange that I couldn’t get enough of. At this point, I forgot all about my hesitation and was eager to try it. Unfortunately, my excitement was short-lived. I didn’t care for this tea hot at all. It was what I feared: artificial and overly floral.

Luckily, it tastes much better as an iced tea. The flavors become much more subtle and the peach flavor is able to properly shine through. This would be perfect on a hot summer day if you’re in the mood for something light and fruity.

Delicious. Although I do not like most fruity teas, I really love peach teas. This one has hibiscus in it, which adds a tartness that I do not love. But for the most part I do enjoy this tea.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

I absolutely love this tea with a little bit of cactus nectar or honey!!! And sometimes even milk it is creamy but fruity and delicious when I add in milk.

Although I first started drinking this tea hot I found it to be a lot better iced. It was quite peachy and not as flowery as some of the other peach flavored teas I have had in the past but I found that adding some sweetener really helped make the flavor stand out.

Boiling

Not bad, but far from the perfect bagged peach tea. I’m not surprised the peach flavor is artificial—it sort of tastes it to me—but it is far from as fake as it could taste. A pretty solid “meh” sort of tea.

First, it’s important to note that I’m not big on fruit teas. Out of all the fruit blends I’ve had, Peach is one of the better ones, just maybe not this particular one. It tastes a bit too artificial to me. I also like fruit teas better cold, so I’d enjoy this more in the summer.