Perfect Peach

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Peach, Peach Flavour, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips, Strawberry Leaves
Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Sweet, Tangy, Tart, Creamy, Grain, Pastries, Pleasantly Sour, Stonefruits, Flowers, Honey, Cinnamon, Citrus
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Сова

From Bigelow

Here’s a delightfully different blend with aroma and taste of fresh, ripe peaches and herbs. Perfect Peach™, with its fresh-from-the-orchard flavor is a delicious treat whether you serve it steaming hot or over ice.

Ingredients: rose hips, hibiscus, peaches, natural and artificial peach flavor (soy lecithin), spices, orange peel, lemon peel, apples, strawberry leaves, roasted chicory.

Caffeine Free, Gluten Free, Kosher

About Bigelow View company

Another favourite! I love the blend of flavours. It’s not fake tasting like a lot of peach teas and the hibiscus and spices they add give it multi-dimensional flavour. I usually have this hot with just a teaspoon of sugar.

I tend to be a fan of peach teas in general, and this was pleasant enough. As other reviewers have noted- there is a slight synthetic flavour to it, and I found that even with a touch of sweetener, it still had the lingering aftertaste of something not found in nature. Alright for inexpensive every day kind of tea, but nothing special, unfortunately.

Bigelow Tea

Jacaranda, we’re sorry to read that this particular flavor was not your cuppa tea. We certainly appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with the appropriate team. If you’d ever like to try a sample of one of our other teas to review…we’d be happy to send one to you. Just give us a call at 1-888-244-3569, between 9am-5pm est, Monday thru Friday

Thanks again for your feedback on the Perfect Peach,
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I loved this tea, as said before, sugar is needed to bring out the peach flavor (as said on the package). The first time I tried this tea, i accidentally added too much sugar result in a peach ring sugar gummy candy flavor (which is my favorite candy). It was good once, but i wouldn’t do the same twice. With less sugar it is perfectly balanced and is a great tea, (for being in a bag :P )

The peach smell in the dry leaves is lovely and the brewed liquid tastes almost the same as the smell. Intensely fruity and sweet.I dislike how tart the liquid is due to the hibiscus. It would have tasted much better with 1/2 the hibiscus in my opinion. I might try this again at a later date as an iced tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Hibiscus, Peach, Sweet, Tangy, Tart

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

i stopped reviewing bagged tea because so many hate bagged tea :(

Arby Robilliard

I really don’t get the hate for flavoured and baggaed tea. Some bagged teas are of lesser quality, but I don’t believe I’m a “bad” tea drinker just because I enjoy many flavoured and bagged teas over straight unflavoured teas. I also enjoy unflavoured teas also, but I like others too. I don’t judge people on whatever they enjoy drinking. The whole point is to enjoy what you drink. If that means you like fruity tisanes from DAVID’s Tea or bagged tea from the grocery store I don’t see the problem.

The benefit of grocery store tea is that the flavour is consistent and widely available. You don’t have to stock up and let it go stale. The pre measured baggies are convenient. The tea is usually cheaper, and some lower quality teas use a lot of smeller tea pieces/tea “dust” which steeps faster (also makes for strong iced teas).

You should continue to drink and review bagged tea if you enjoy them. :) I can even give you some suggestions/mail some samples to you.

I completely agree. I enjoy the wider variety available through loose teas, but I still appreciate the convenience and consistency of bagged tea.

i guess i can start reviewing teaabags again :)

It is good hot and cold. I make a pitcher of it in the summer. I also use it as a hair rinse leaving a light and peachy fragrance that lasts.

I loved this tea. Started drinking it the other night when I had a massive headache with a little bit of honey. Not only was it so sweet, but it helped my headache infinitely. It’s also one of my first teas in the tea craze and was the one that got me to try the more “regular” teas. Really love it. 10/10 would recommend.

Flavors: Flowers, Fruity, Hibiscus, Honey, Peach

Boiling 7 min, 15 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I was promised pie
by the tea bag. But really,
It’s spiced peach cider.

Overall, this is an okay tea. It kind of tastes like watered down spiced peach cider. I think it might be better sweetened (apparently the box recommends it), and good iced. The hibiscus, though present, is not overwhelming.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Citrus, Hibiscus, Peach

I don’t usually like “peach flavored” anything but I do enjoy this

Smells divinely of peach flavor. First of all, I haven’t added a tasting note in awhile. My grandma passed. Funeral was Friday. This was my mom’s mom. Last grandparent, laid to rest with grandpa, both cream mated. I just need to relax tonight, so I’m drinking tea. I like the peach flavor very much. Wishing everybody well, I haven’t really been around lately. I still love Steepster though.

I’m sorry about your loss. Grandparents are special people and there is something about losing the last of a generation that makes one particularly reflective. Wishing you lots of love and support from your friends and family.

Awww, that is so sweet.

Being a huge fan of anything peach-flavored, I knew I had to try this as soon as I saw it in the store. I was a little worried though, as many peach-flavored teas tend to taste too artifical or overly floral.

As I unpackaged it and began to steep it, I noticed a very prominent peach smell. The color was a beautiful pink-orange that I couldn’t get enough of. At this point, I forgot all about my hesitation and was eager to try it. Unfortunately, my excitement was short-lived. I didn’t care for this tea hot at all. It was what I feared: artificial and overly floral.

Luckily, it tastes much better as an iced tea. The flavors become much more subtle and the peach flavor is able to properly shine through. This would be perfect on a hot summer day if you’re in the mood for something light and fruity.