Lemon Lift

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Black Tea, Natural Lemon Flavor, Spices
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by abbisiler

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

Had a sore throat today, all this AC at school dries it right out. Mixed a little honey in it. Soothing for the throat but not really lemony.

Reach for this every time my husband starts complaining of an itchy throat. It is one of those comfort teas and reminds him of the “tea with lemon” remedy – just make sure that you use good local honey to get full benefits.

Twining’s Premium Black Tea Lemon Twist was far better.

I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat so, I decided to make this tea. I filled my tea mug with water, popped it in the microwave for three minutes and promptly dunked in the teabag once the microwave stopped, adding in my usual teaspoon of sugar. The temperature of the tea was very soothing, but that has more to do with my microwave than the tea itself. The teas was soothing but I would have preferred more of a lemon flavor to it.

Bigelow Tea

We appreciate your comments on our Lemon Lift Tea…..we’ll certainly share your desire for a bit more lemon flavor, with our research & development team for you! For a great “lemony” flavored tea, you should try our I Love Lemon Herb Tea. Give us a call at 1-888-244-3569, we’d be happy to send you a sample to try!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Hmm…I’m afraid my rating may not be fair. After sipping the tea black, I decided on a whim that a little sugar might bring out the lemon flavor. In fact, that lemony flavor was so subtle that the sugar merely masked it. This is what I get for fiddling with perfectly good black tea!

With sweetener, Lemon Lift is still rather good, but the lemon is masked and dampened so as to be barely perceptible. I think I would give this tea an even higher rating left on its own; I think one would be better off actually trying to appreciating the subtlety of the flavor rather than trying to enhance it artificially.

This is the perfect lunchtime tea. The lemon is sweet and tart, and the base is mellow and not astringent. I felt much more alert after I drank it, and was ready to take on the afternoon. Huzzah!

This is a summertime tea staple – it’s nothing fancy but it’s refreshing and delicious for a quick cuppa! Full review here: http://www.abbisiler.com/tea/bigelow-tea-lemon-lift

I liked this enough this morning to pick some up at the store later. I’m glad I did, because it still tastes just as good now that I’m having it at home. I think I just have a fondness for lemon teas.

There’s more spice in this cup than this morning’s, but I like it just as much. It’s less sweet than I remember but it still reminds me of baked goods—this time it’s like spice cookies with some lemon.

Not sure about this tea. It has lemon flavor, but it’s over powered by everything else in this tea.

It’s not bad, but I think it smells better than it tastes.