Lemon Lift

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Black Tea, Natural Lemon Flavor, Spices
Black Pepper, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Sweet, Tart, Tea, Citrusy, Chestnut, Citrus, Spices
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by abbisiler

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

Had a sore throat today, all this AC at school dries it right out. Mixed a little honey in it. Soothing for the throat but not really lemony.

Reach for this every time my husband starts complaining of an itchy throat. It is one of those comfort teas and reminds him of the “tea with lemon” remedy – just make sure that you use good local honey to get full benefits.

Twining’s Premium Black Tea Lemon Twist was far better.

I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat so, I decided to make this tea. I filled my tea mug with water, popped it in the microwave for three minutes and promptly dunked in the teabag once the microwave stopped, adding in my usual teaspoon of sugar. The temperature of the tea was very soothing, but that has more to do with my microwave than the tea itself. The teas was soothing but I would have preferred more of a lemon flavor to it.

Bigelow Tea

We appreciate your comments on our Lemon Lift Tea…..we’ll certainly share your desire for a bit more lemon flavor, with our research & development team for you! For a great “lemony” flavored tea, you should try our I Love Lemon Herb Tea. Give us a call at 1-888-244-3569, we’d be happy to send you a sample to try!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

Hmm…I’m afraid my rating may not be fair. After sipping the tea black, I decided on a whim that a little sugar might bring out the lemon flavor. In fact, that lemony flavor was so subtle that the sugar merely masked it. This is what I get for fiddling with perfectly good black tea!

With sweetener, Lemon Lift is still rather good, but the lemon is masked and dampened so as to be barely perceptible. I think I would give this tea an even higher rating left on its own; I think one would be better off actually trying to appreciating the subtlety of the flavor rather than trying to enhance it artificially.

I love this tea, but not that much! It was refreshing to have lemon with my black tea. I LOVE BLACK TEA, especially with lemon. Now this tea blend tasted like real lemon, not that fake artificial bull shit. It was unexpected honestly for it to taste like real lemon, however it had a chalky after taste and kind of alcohol after taste. I like this tea and will continue to buy/drink it, however some weird aftertastes.

Flavors: Black Pepper, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Sweet, Tart, Tea

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is much better than I expected! I like the lemon flavour, however I found it tasted a lot like a herbal tea. Fresh, flavourful, but not too acidic.

Flavors: Citrusy, Lemon, Lemon Zest

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 17 OZ / 500 ML

Okay…. what I liked about this tea is the lemon and the spices, How all of this blends together in a hot cup of tea is good. When this cools down not so much…. not a fan of the after taste, as it is less than pleasant. This could all be a personal preference though. It does the job if you are having a craving a lemon for sure.

I was fighting a headache with accompanying nausea this morning. A hot cup of Lemon Lift with a touch of honey made me feel better and much refreshed.

Flavors: Chestnut, Citrus, Lemon

It was the first day of tea at my new job! I got permission to bring my own teas, so as not to drink the (rather boring) things that the office provides for clients. Plus I don’t want to drain the office of tea. I drink enough of the stuff that I’d rather keep it to my own stash, so as not to make my boss go out and get more.
But it left me in fuzz this morning, trying to figure out what to bring. I’d love to bring loose leaf, but I’m afraid that it might be too messy and hard to do. So bagged it is! I’ve still got some bags, that should be easy.
So I grabbed a little sack of bagged teas that my sister gave me as part of my Christmas present. I wasn’t sure when I’d get to them when she first gave me them, but now I’ll have them drunk in no time!
I started the day with this, which was much jucier than I expected it to be. It was very light and refreshing, rather to my surprise. Goes to show that a pleasant tea experience can be found just about anywhere.