Lemon Lift

Black Tea, Natural Lemon Flavor, Spices
Lemon, Spices
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by abbisiler

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

This is a summertime tea staple – it’s nothing fancy but it’s refreshing and delicious for a quick cuppa! Full review here: http://www.abbisiler.com/tea/bigelow-tea-lemon-lift

I liked this enough this morning to pick some up at the store later. I’m glad I did, because it still tastes just as good now that I’m having it at home. I think I just have a fondness for lemon teas.

There’s more spice in this cup than this morning’s, but I like it just as much. It’s less sweet than I remember but it still reminds me of baked goods—this time it’s like spice cookies with some lemon.

Not sure about this tea. It has lemon flavor, but it’s over powered by everything else in this tea.

It’s not bad, but I think it smells better than it tastes.

One of my favorite replacement to coffee!

This was one of the flavours that came in the Bigelow sampler I purchased, and was rather excited to give it a go. I was a bit disappointed. I didn’t really taste any lemon, but rather tons of cinnamon. I’d rather they make a candle with it than drink it. It also made my tongue tingle…

I’m not a big fan of lemon in my tea, but it’s delightful with a lemon scone or biscotti for a mid-morning treat. It’s not too lemony.

GREAT tea to have in the morning. It is quite refreshing and the black tea base really brings out the lemon.

This is so well named. Every time I drink it, I get a lift. It is so refreshing with the lemon accent to the black tea. It makes me more alert and ready to go so it’s a perfect early afternoon tea. Not as much of a kick as I require for mornings but a nice gentle but solid pick-me-up.

Honestly lemon.