Lemon Lift

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaParT

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

I’m not a big fan of lemon in my tea, but it’s delightful with a lemon scone or biscotti for a mid-morning treat. It’s not too lemony.

GREAT tea to have in the morning. It is quite refreshing and the black tea base really brings out the lemon.

This is so well named. Every time I drink it, I get a lift. It is so refreshing with the lemon accent to the black tea. It makes me more alert and ready to go so it’s a perfect early afternoon tea. Not as much of a kick as I require for mornings but a nice gentle but solid pick-me-up.

Honestly lemon.

There’s a reason why “lift” is in the name. I mistakenly thought this was an herbal tea, and didn’t pay much attention to the information on the box. I had a weird case of the shakes after a cup of this.

Drink this every day at every meal. A great simple tea.

lemony, just like it says. it smells great too

Best tea to save a voice…

Pale in flavor but relaxing and satisfying. Nice Medium Brown color and pleasant scent.