Lemon Lift

Black Tea, Natural Lemon Flavor, Spices
Chestnut, Citrus, Lemon, Spices
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by abbisiler

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

Heat leaves, color burst
A delight to sight, smell, taste
Heat leaves, balance ends
As time passes, tea’s a waste

I can really smell the spices in the bag, but when steeped everything blends together wonderfully. Definitely not a tea to linger over, though, as the taste becomes more bitter and unbalanced as it cools.

I have to admit, I’ve never been a tea fan. Ever. Lately though, caffeine had been giving me the shakes, and I felt the need to switch to something gentler to get me going during the day. Luckily, my work stocks Bigelow teas in bulk. OMG. I’ve been addicted to this tea from the get go. I’m literally on my fourth cup today, and now that it’s Friday, I’ll have to go to the store and get some to tide me over this weekend. Flavor wise, the lemon and spice are a perfect blend. They balance each other out nicely, and I actually find myself ENJOYING the accompanying black tea flavor in their presence which is surprising, since I’ve never liked tea before. It’s highly inoffensive, highly enjoyable, and as the name implies “lifts” the energy level of the drinker. My rating is rather high, but I can’t really imagine finding a different variety I enjoy more at this point. It’s not broken, and I’m certainly not fixing it.

This is the perfect lunchtime tea. The lemon is sweet and tart, and the base is mellow and not astringent. I felt much more alert after I drank it, and was ready to take on the afternoon. Huzzah!

This is a summertime tea staple – it’s nothing fancy but it’s refreshing and delicious for a quick cuppa! Full review here: http://www.abbisiler.com/tea/bigelow-tea-lemon-lift

I liked this enough this morning to pick some up at the store later. I’m glad I did, because it still tastes just as good now that I’m having it at home. I think I just have a fondness for lemon teas.

There’s more spice in this cup than this morning’s, but I like it just as much. It’s less sweet than I remember but it still reminds me of baked goods—this time it’s like spice cookies with some lemon.

Not sure about this tea. It has lemon flavor, but it’s over powered by everything else in this tea.

It’s not bad, but I think it smells better than it tastes.

One of my favorite replacement to coffee!

This was one of the flavours that came in the Bigelow sampler I purchased, and was rather excited to give it a go. I was a bit disappointed. I didn’t really taste any lemon, but rather tons of cinnamon. I’d rather they make a candle with it than drink it. It also made my tongue tingle…

I’m not a big fan of lemon in my tea, but it’s delightful with a lemon scone or biscotti for a mid-morning treat. It’s not too lemony.