Lemon Lift

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Black Tea, Natural Lemon Flavor, Spices
Black Pepper, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Sweet, Tart, Tea, Citrusy, Chestnut, Citrus, Spices
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by abbisiler

From Bigelow

“In Lemon Lift, we blend the finest mountain-grown tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice…It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.”

Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satifies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.37 oz. (38g).

About Bigelow View company

This tea delivers what it promised. And that is a black tea with hints of lemon and some unnamed spices. I’m normally more of a green tea sort of guy but on a whim decided to try this since they stock it free at work. I added half a tsp of sugar since with black I’m not a fan of straight up like I can with a good green. I have to say I’m rather impressed. Since they don’t have earl grey at work I may have to have this as my go to black [at work anyway]. As I sit here and type this it has a very pleasant aroma wafting up to my nose. Some people said it is very bland but I find it perfect. I do tend to prefer less strong tea though so shrug.

Overall a good bagged tea that delivers what it promises.

Flavors: Lemon, Spices

The I Love Lemon is better. The spices do not blend with the lemon well in this cup. But hey, it’s still lemon flavored black tea.

Heat leaves, color burst
A delight to sight, smell, taste
Heat leaves, balance ends
As time passes, tea’s a waste

I can really smell the spices in the bag, but when steeped everything blends together wonderfully. Definitely not a tea to linger over, though, as the taste becomes more bitter and unbalanced as it cools.

I have to admit, I’ve never been a tea fan. Ever. Lately though, caffeine had been giving me the shakes, and I felt the need to switch to something gentler to get me going during the day. Luckily, my work stocks Bigelow teas in bulk. OMG. I’ve been addicted to this tea from the get go. I’m literally on my fourth cup today, and now that it’s Friday, I’ll have to go to the store and get some to tide me over this weekend. Flavor wise, the lemon and spice are a perfect blend. They balance each other out nicely, and I actually find myself ENJOYING the accompanying black tea flavor in their presence which is surprising, since I’ve never liked tea before. It’s highly inoffensive, highly enjoyable, and as the name implies “lifts” the energy level of the drinker. My rating is rather high, but I can’t really imagine finding a different variety I enjoy more at this point. It’s not broken, and I’m certainly not fixing it.

This is the perfect lunchtime tea. The lemon is sweet and tart, and the base is mellow and not astringent. I felt much more alert after I drank it, and was ready to take on the afternoon. Huzzah!

This is a summertime tea staple – it’s nothing fancy but it’s refreshing and delicious for a quick cuppa! Full review here: http://www.abbisiler.com/tea/bigelow-tea-lemon-lift

I liked this enough this morning to pick some up at the store later. I’m glad I did, because it still tastes just as good now that I’m having it at home. I think I just have a fondness for lemon teas.

There’s more spice in this cup than this morning’s, but I like it just as much. It’s less sweet than I remember but it still reminds me of baked goods—this time it’s like spice cookies with some lemon.

Not sure about this tea. It has lemon flavor, but it’s over powered by everything else in this tea.

It’s not bad, but I think it smells better than it tastes.

One of my favorite replacement to coffee!