Perfect Peach (Herb) Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

• “A review of Perfect Peach (Herb) Tea by Bigelow Date: 09/18/2012 Company: Bigelow Tea Name: Perfect Peach (Herb) Tea Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal Region: Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/Tea...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes
  • “I love bigelow's herbal tea blends, because they're so good at making a flavor that is so close to the fruit or a flavor that they try to emulate without being overtly sour. They don't add any...” Read full tasting note
    srtasabelocasi 27 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Perfect Peach Herb Tea by Bigelow

Hot Tea instruction: Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes.

Fresh Brewed Iced Tea by the Glass: Pour 4 to 5 fl.oz. boiling water over 1 tea bag. Steep 3-5 minutes. Sweeten to taste. Pour into tall glass filled with ice and enjoy.

Express your creativity for a totally unique iced tea experience combine several of your favorite Bigelow tea flavors and enjoy!

About Bigelow View company

1. Steepings 2

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: Tea color is light orange and smells of hibiscus and peaches when the aroma first hits your nostrils. Upon tasting it is the peach flavoring that one is met with and the sweet hibiscus makes it licorice like.

This is a good cup of tea with a potential for lots more.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: Steeping it longer this time, I can enjoy the teas’ aroma longer as it permeates the air with the smell of fresh peaches. I like this tea best steaming hot and it does say it would make for a nice cup of iced tea.

Overall with the two steeps I was able to get in with one tea bag I enjoyed the tea steeped longest and hotter. This tea is a luscious blend of peaches & fine herbs and does make for a fine cup of tea.

gmathis

This sounds like it would be really tasty cold, too.

seule771

As iced tea it would be lovely, rightly so you are. I am looking to compare it with this other peach tea I have, which is (organic)Golden Peach Tea. As they are two complete different tea; one of which is flatly sterile, if I could be bold to call it that. And the other is wonderfully fruity and full of punch and sweetly. Thank you.

KittyLovesTea

This tea does make a wonderful iced tea (even my husband enjoyed it and he hates tea), there is no real bitterness and in my opinion it’s sweet and tasty enough which saves you the time of adding additional ingredients. Considering it’s pre bagged I think it’s very tasty, I just wish that the ingredients were fully natural. :(

I love bigelow’s herbal tea blends, because they’re so good at making a flavor that is so close to the fruit or a flavor that they try to emulate without being overtly sour. They don’t add any sugar or other types of sweeteners but the aroma is so pleasing and satisfying. I love it that they do this with herbal blends. Needless to say this peach variety is great. It’s so peachy and delicious. I got hooked on after trying Spiced Orange and now I’m in love with this! Very happy with my purchase.