Orange & Spice (Herb) Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

From Bigelow

Orange & Spice (Herb) Tea by Bigelow Tea
A zesty blend of orange & spice; all natural and caffeine free

Ingredients: rose hips, spices, hibiscus, orange peel, roasted chicory, natural orange flavors (soy lecithin)

Steep: 3-5 minutes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I decided to fix myself a cup of this tea after dinner. Very simply, one tea bag in my cup and added the hot water to the cup and leave it to steep for five minutes.

Tea is an orange/peach color and has a lovely fruity bouquet of rose hips, spices, hibiscus and orange peel. When I take sip after sips of this tea, I find that it is a zesty blend of orange and spices. It is a very heady cup of tea, not to be having this time of day since it awakens the senses rather than calm them. It is a cup of excitement…joie de vivre and late in the day for it.

I am thankful that is all!

not really a good tea. (i will not be doing a full review)

The aroma is delightful! Very much so matches the name of orange and spices and is super nostalgic for me. Always reminds me of Christmas when my mom would have her orange spice potpourri on the burner. It is one of the more comforting smells that can waft out of a kitchen that is not actually food.

I am mixed on the flavor, I would rather have Constant Comment because it is not as tart, still as herbal teas go it is certainly not bad. I think I am not a fan of the sourness of rose hips and the tanginess of hibiscus and tend to not enjoy herbal teas that have those ingredients as much. The spice blend on the other hand is nice, but I wish it were a bit stronger.