Pomegranate Pizzazz

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Hibiscus, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Pomegranate
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Bigelow

At last, the power of pomegranate in a tea bag… impossible, but true! Leave it to Bigelow to blend 100% natural herb tea with real fruit juice for a whole new concept in fresh brewed tea! Specially created for today’s healthy lifestyles, this tea is scrumptious hot or iced and great for whole family . . . perfect for the kids.

Ingredients: apple, hibiscus, blackberry leaves, natural pomegranate and other natural flavors (soy lecithin), orange peel, malic acid, licorice root, natural pomegranate and apple juices from concentrate

About Bigelow View company

This tea is okay but undistinguished. Teas that attempt to pander to flavor-of-the-week contemporary tastes in produce are all prone to disappoint.

oh dear…it’s been many months since I drank this and I can still recall the banana like scent mixed with the not so sweet pomegranate flavour. I don’t know why this had a banana scent!

I don’t hate it and it would prob be good iced I just don’t like it hot…then again I don’t like extremely fruity herbals usually.