Jasmine Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Aaron Tucker

From Bigelow

Bigelow Uses Only The Finest Quality Tea Grown In Higher-Elevation Gardens. It Is Hand Picked At Its Peak, Then Carefully Processed to Bring Out The Tea’s Natural, Smooth Flavor.

About Bigelow View company

obsessed with Jasmine Teas. the jasmine fragrance is very light but is still satisfying with the green tea taste.

I find this Jasmine Green very fragrant and a little flowery…perhaps a little too flowery for me, but very nice to sip and the aroma is very relaxing and calming.

Bigelow Tea

Amber, so nice to read your comments….happy you’re enjoying the Jasmine Green
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I really like this. The jasmine isn’t too strong, but the scent really lingers faintly, like fine perfume. It brews up to a light-medium gold and also smells faintly sweet. Sipping it, the flavor takes a moment to really come into being on your tongue. Then it’s bright and warm, with the faint jasmine as a sweet aftertaste and smell. It keeps drawing me back, and is a bagged tea I can actually say I like. Bigelow is a rather decently predictable brand, in my opinion.

The jasmine scent is a little overwhelming at first, but it brews a serviceable cup of green tea.

Quite like this jasmine tea! Even if I over-steep it I still find the flavour quite invigorating.

A pungent green tea, but the jasmine twist is lacking. I can still taste the jasmine, but it’s over-powered by the green tea.

However, I enjoy green tea, and when it’s strong I like it best. So, I really like this tea despite its flaws. There could be a better balance between the ingredients, but for a bagged tea it’s still surprisingly good.

As for the scent, the aroma is sharp. I can smell the green tea and the jasmine, but the jasmine doesn’t have a light, flowery scent. The aroma’s much like the taste.

I’ve had smooth, wonderful, loose jasmine green tea before. In those teas, the jasmine taste seemed distinct from the green tea. It was like a layer cake in tea form, with jasmine as the icing and green tea as the cake. This tea doesn’t reach those echelons. But for a nice cup of green tea which will satisfy, Bigelow’s Jasmine Green works.

The good: It’s sold everywhere in a convenient bag format. It’s cheap.
The bad: The jasmine taste could be a little more prominent.
The verdict: Not a terrible tea if you want something on the go, but there’s definite room for improvement. I was generous because I adore jasmine tea, but the blend seems a little weak.

This is probably one of my favorite teas. I love the dry-leaf smell, which is really smooth and fragrant and flowery. Steeped, it smells just as delightful, and tastes as good as it smells. I leave all of my teabags in my tea while I drink them (gasp, I know :P) and this tea has never tasted bitter no matter how long it has been kept in my mug. It’s a definite favorite and a really great tea to use if I need to relax or want something nice and soothing.

This is an ok tea. It was not bitter like a lot of green teas. It did not have much Jasmine taste or smell like some do. I will continue to search for a better Jasmine tea but this is not bad.

It’s not bad for ubiquitous jasmine tea, but I prefer Twinnings. This, however, was on sale. It can get bitter quickly and I don’t think the bag lasts very long.