Green Tea by Bigelow

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by seule771

1 Tasting Note View all

• “A review of Green Tea by Bigelow Company: Bigelow Tea Name: Green Tea Tea Type/Varietal: green Region: Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag Plucking Season: Liquor Color: light...” Read full tasting note
    seule771 600 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Green Tea by Bigelow
Delicate flavor with healthy antioxidants
www.bigelowtea.com

Leave it to Mother Nature…and Bigelow!
Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea’s natural, smooth flavor. Each tea bag is then wrapped in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness.

All natural Bigelow Green Tea takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It’s great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.

Steep 2-4 minutes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

I admit that I am a green tea fanatic and prior to delving into the world of tea drinking as I have; were to be asked what tea color are there? My response would be green tea. Oh, yes I know of black tea but I would have said green tea just the same.

I have enjoyed drinking teas by Bigelow and I must say they have all been wonderful and at times surpassing loose leaf tea of the same make. So it is not surprising when I reach for tea it is green tea for making a simple, plain cup of tea. One tea bag placed in the cup and adding the water and microwave for a few minutes and leaving it in there a minute longer to steep. If desired, one can add a dash of lemon juice or slice of lemon in the cup.

I drink this tea with nothing added and it is fine as is. This tea is delicate in flavor with healthy dose of antioxidants.