Green Tea with Pomegranate

Green Tea
Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by shmuelp

From Bigelow

Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea.
But not all green tea tastes the same. To make all natural Green Tea with Pomegranate, Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea that has been grown in higher-elevation gardens and gently processed to bring out the tea’s natural, smooth flavor. The exciting taste of pomegranate is then masterfully blended with the delicate geen tea before wrapping each tea bag in its own protective pouch to seal in all the wonderful flavor and freshness.
All natural Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate takes green tea enjoyment to a whole new level. It’s a great way to help you relax and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.

About Bigelow View company

I can’t really taste the green tea since pomegranate flavor is quite strong. I do like it but it’s kinda like light juice than actual tea.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for giving the Green Tea with Pomegranate a try, we appreciate your review of the tea and will certainly share your observations of the pomegranate flavor being a bit too overpowering, with our Marketing Team for you
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

My husband bought this for himself but I inhaled it. Its pretty decent but does have a unique flavor to it. Not really predominantly pomegranate but just a fruitiness.

Bigelow Tea

Priscilla, thanks so much for sharing your comments on our Green Tea with Pomegranate! This one also make an awesome iced tea…you can use the individual teabags or do we offer in iced tea bags.

Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I was a volunteer at summer camp and didn’t pack tea for the week long of adults watching Lord of the Flies happen before their eyes.
However, this is one of the teas that Bigelow provides in their sampler pack that the camp provided so I drank it at lunch every day that week and found that the pomegranate in this provides a nice pink/purple color to the liquid that I enjoy watching spew out into the water. This isn’t a terrible tea if I was to compare mass quantity tea bags available at Walmart but overall it still is quantity over quality with this tea. My ability to drink this each day was proof that it doesn’t fail, but it just isn’t a tea that I’d choose if I had ‘other’ options around.

Delicate flavor. Smells like a tart apple. I enjoy this tea more as it reaches lower temperatures.

First steep: Awesome red color! Smelled very fruity. Taste was fine – I’m still trying to adjust to naked tea drinking with no sugar, lemon, or milk, so it was just fine for me. I’m sure I’ll come to enjoy it more.
Second steep: No red color, less fruity smell. Flavor obviously not as strong. Not as great but I never expect it to be. :)

Flavors: Fruity

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

What a pleasant flavor. I was expecting something mediocre but the taste is actually quite good. About 3 minutes of steep time.

Not too sweet, and not too bitter. It’s a great tea for unwinding after work and still wanting to be able to do stuff after your cuppa.

The only green tea available at lunch today. I was apprehensive. Turns out I really enjoyed this. After looking at the ingredient list I was afraid it was going to be terribly fruity. It was not. I like the tartness of hibiscus and it is pronounced in this cup. I didn’t get much pomegranate. I may purchase this for an occasional cup for home.

Want green tea without the herbal or bitter taste? Try this hot with a tablespoon of sugar. Tastes sweet and will give you a boost of energy,along with the antioxidants and good qualities a green tea would deliver. Good for your taste buds and your health!

Great flavor. the aroma is very sweet and the polmegranite makes it. one of my favorite green teas.