Caramel Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Fjellrev
180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

• “Ooh, this one is a pleasant surprise. The dry tea bag smells underwhelming, like your typical cheap bagged chai tea. Where's the caramel? But the caramel comes through in the flavour. The smell and...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes
  • “I really liked another Carmel Chai tea from another tea place, but since that tea place does not seem to be caring it at this time. I thought i try this. It's okay, it's not the same as the one i...” Read full tasting note
    jlbindt 36 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Explore the mystery of Caramel Chai.

India is a land shrouded in mystery. From the beauty of the Taj Mahal to the markets of New Delhi, it is a country unlike any other in the world. For centuries. the drink of the Maharajas has been equally mysterious – an ambrosia called Chai.

Chai is a delightful blend of tea and exotic spices. It is often brewed with milk, which gives Chai a wonderful, creamy characteristic. In Bigelow All Natural Caramel Chai we have added caramel, offering you a whole new dimension in Chai.

To enjoy the authentic Chai experience, just open up our stay-fresh foil packet, brew a cup, add milk, sweetner or honey to bring out the flavor of the spices. For a moment you might just feel like a Maharini.

Ingredients: black tea, molasses crystals, spices, natural caramel chai flavor with other natural flavors (soy lecithin)

About Bigelow View company

Ooh, this one is a pleasant surprise. The dry tea bag smells underwhelming, like your typical cheap bagged chai tea. Where’s the caramel? But the caramel comes through in the flavour. The smell and taste of the steeped tea is truly caramel spice. I think I’m getting ginger and clove more than any other spice, but what’s really cool is the molasses in here. I normally can’t stand molasses, but it really works here. It blends effortlessly with the caramel flavour.

I just got my mom to take a sip and she said that it reminds her of gingerbread. But of course! Between the dominant ginger and molasses, that makes perfect sense.

It’s funny how I initially thought I was going to like the Vanilla Chai the most out of the three (Vanila, Chocolate, and Caramel), especially since someone gifted me a tea bag a few years ago and I loved it then, but I’m actually digging the other two more. Thanks to 8igelow for sending these out!

I really liked another Carmel Chai tea from another tea place, but since that tea place does not seem to be caring it at this time. I thought i try this. It’s okay, it’s not the same as the one i like but it has the caffine i need to take on my day

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more