Cozy Chamomile

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

Chamomile is good for you, both soothing and relaxing. No better way to wind down. What makes Bigelow taste so special is that we use the whole chamomile flower, carefully picked so you get a much sweeter, rounder, flavorful experience… enjoy!

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers

About Bigelow View company

I used to drink this as a child whenever I couldn’t sleep or had stomach aches. It was my favorite tea, if only because I wasn’t allowed to drink a lot of it. Along with green tea, this drink basically makes up my childhood nights working on a math book with my mother.
It was fun.
I never got any bad taste from it. It smelled like apples and tasted about as off as anyone would think a medical herb would. Not quite as good as green tea, but nice. I didn’t get to ever taste it with sugar until I got another brand of it, so I’ll never know if I would have actually liked this tea. My mother never drank it, it was mine only, so I loved it.
Not many seem to like it here, which is fine. It was only the only medicine I ever actually liked tasting, but otherwise, it wasn’t my nightly drink.
If you’ve got a pain in your stomach or can’t sleep, drink any brand of chamomile tea you may find, but this isn’t strictly the type of tea that aims to be enjoyed (though I do remember commenting to my mother that it didn’t need sugar anyway, it was already sweet enough).

Flavors: Apple

This is a pretty typical chamomile. Predictable but also enjoyable. I added honey and it makes for a nice, sweet afternoon tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I usually go for teas with tea in them, but I’ve had a couple cups of this now, usually late at night when I want something hot. I have to refrain from wafting any of the vapors too close to my nose—piu, that smells! I can taste the apple-flavor chamomile is reportedly supposed to have, so that’s nice. Apples and grass. I sometimes feel the need to neigh while drinking this. Hopefully that’s just me.

Flavors: Apple, Grass

I’m… not sure how much of a difference that I can taste between various teas that are all 100% the same flower.
Still, I think I slightly prefer the loose leaf versions that I’ve had to this. Huh. Still, not bad, slightly sweet.
It’s chamomile, and approximately what you would expect as such.

I’m laying in bed determined to have one last cup of tea for the evening. It’s sweet, it’s mild, it’s smooth. It doesn’t get me excited, but then, it’s not supposed to.

Honestly, the flavor can be weak sometimes, but this has to be my favorite tea. One taste. It is a simple taste, and not too complicated.

Flavors: Floral, Herbs

Nice taste, kind of sweet, kind of mild.

I like to mix this with Bigelow’s Sweet Dreams tea for the mixed taste and calming affects.

Flavors: Floral, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Unearthed this teabag from the bottom of my cavernous tea chest. Have no clue where it came from. I probably nicked it from my school’s dining hall at some point.

I seem to be on a chamomile kick lately. It’s like an old friend to me- I can go for months without missing it, and then run across it while searching for something soothing, and it’s just the same as it was when I last encountered it. Reliable, sweet, comforting, uncomplicated. Just what I need this afternoon.

This is why I always keep a stash of plain chamomile around. I never know when I’ll need it next.

Ever since I got home from my stint in volunteering this afternoon, I’ve been feeling crampy. Thought it might have something to do with female stuff, but it seemed different…ok don’t want to go into to much detail :) But anyways, I had really wanted to drink tea this evening but this tea was the only one that I could stand the thought of having, as in the past it’s been a help to my tummy feeling picked on.

Mmmm why didn’t I fix this earlier? Now, it doesn’t taste as wonderful as looseleaf tea and it isn’t a WOWzer of a tea but it’s nice, and given that I only drink this tea when I’m feeling some sort of crappy….it doesn’t need to be a wowzer. It just needs to taste nice and drinkable.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

In this evening’s steep-off chez sherapop, Bigelow Cozy Chamomile went sniff to sniff and sip to sip against Stash Chamomile—both in the filter bag format. Well, the Bigelow was not good. It tasted a bit like dishwater, and I came close to tossing it. I was trying to figure out why I found it unpleasant, and I realized that it tasted slightly sour and harsh. Chamomile sometimes smells like that in perfume as well.