Cozy Chamomile

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

Chamomile is good for you, both soothing and relaxing. No better way to wind down. What makes Bigelow taste so special is that we use the whole chamomile flower, carefully picked so you get a much sweeter, rounder, flavorful experience… enjoy!

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers

About Bigelow View company

I’m laying in bed determined to have one last cup of tea for the evening. It’s sweet, it’s mild, it’s smooth. It doesn’t get me excited, but then, it’s not supposed to.

Honestly, the flavor can be weak sometimes, but this has to be my favorite tea. One taste. It is a simple taste, and not too complicated.

Flavors: Floral, Herbs

Nice taste, kind of sweet, kind of mild.

I like to mix this with Bigelow’s Sweet Dreams tea for the mixed taste and calming affects.

Flavors: Floral, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Unearthed this teabag from the bottom of my cavernous tea chest. Have no clue where it came from. I probably nicked it from my school’s dining hall at some point.

I seem to be on a chamomile kick lately. It’s like an old friend to me- I can go for months without missing it, and then run across it while searching for something soothing, and it’s just the same as it was when I last encountered it. Reliable, sweet, comforting, uncomplicated. Just what I need this afternoon.

This is why I always keep a stash of plain chamomile around. I never know when I’ll need it next.

Ever since I got home from my stint in volunteering this afternoon, I’ve been feeling crampy. Thought it might have something to do with female stuff, but it seemed different…ok don’t want to go into to much detail :) But anyways, I had really wanted to drink tea this evening but this tea was the only one that I could stand the thought of having, as in the past it’s been a help to my tummy feeling picked on.

Mmmm why didn’t I fix this earlier? Now, it doesn’t taste as wonderful as looseleaf tea and it isn’t a WOWzer of a tea but it’s nice, and given that I only drink this tea when I’m feeling some sort of crappy….it doesn’t need to be a wowzer. It just needs to taste nice and drinkable.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

In this evening’s steep-off chez sherapop, Bigelow Cozy Chamomile went sniff to sniff and sip to sip against Stash Chamomile—both in the filter bag format. Well, the Bigelow was not good. It tasted a bit like dishwater, and I came close to tossing it. I was trying to figure out why I found it unpleasant, and I realized that it tasted slightly sour and harsh. Chamomile sometimes smells like that in perfume as well.

This was my first experience with chamomile and I wasn’t really a big fan. It smells ok…..smells like flowers (Because it is). Didn’t make me want to spit it out or anything…..just didn’t make me want to finish the cup either. Ended up pouring it out and making a nice cup of Earl Grey.

This is one of the teas I choose whenever my throat feels irritated. It works well to soothe the irritation away.

When i’m stuffed up and i have heartburn, this isn’t so bad.

A basic supermarket tea, probably not a great quality, but this is my go to when I’m feeling under the weather. A nice, slightly earthy chamomile that is great with a teaspoon or more of honey. I almost always have some of this on hand for an evening cuppa.