Cozy Chamomile

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

Chamomile is good for you, both soothing and relaxing. No better way to wind down. What makes Bigelow taste so special is that we use the whole chamomile flower, carefully picked so you get a much sweeter, rounder, flavorful experience… enjoy!

Ingredients: Chamomile flowers

About Bigelow View company

This was my first experience with chamomile and I wasn’t really a big fan. It smells ok…..smells like flowers (Because it is). Didn’t make me want to spit it out or anything…..just didn’t make me want to finish the cup either. Ended up pouring it out and making a nice cup of Earl Grey.

This is one of the teas I choose whenever my throat feels irritated. It works well to soothe the irritation away.

When i’m stuffed up and i have heartburn, this isn’t so bad.

A basic supermarket tea, probably not a great quality, but this is my go to when I’m feeling under the weather. A nice, slightly earthy chamomile that is great with a teaspoon or more of honey. I almost always have some of this on hand for an evening cuppa.

At first, I didn’t like this, but man did it grow on me! Now, I drink it when I just want a little comfort. It’s best to not let it cool too much. It’s best while still hot.

I gave this tea a try before going to bed tonight. I found it relaxing, however, nothing special. This came in the sample box of Bigelow tea I purchased. I am trying to learn the difference in types of tea.

Being sick these past two weeks, the Bigelow Cozy Chamomile in K-cup form (rather than tea bags) has been great for keeping my stomach and lungs settled down. I have other chamomiles that I like, but I’ll get back to those once I finish the box of Cozy Chamomile K-cups that my hubby picked up for me.

The taste goes well with the mood in the first 50 pages of Pattern Recognition (thanks Jack!). Not sure why…

1921 tasting notes

I’m not much of a chamomile fan—never discovered a variety that I thought tasted different or better—but drinking it strong in hopes it will contribute to a decent night’s sleep.

Doesn’t taste like much of anything, but it is relaxing to sip on.