English Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Bigelow

Enjoy this robust English Breakfast blend of fine teas and start your day in a true British fashion.

About Bigelow View company

Its a weaker taste then Earl Gray and not as satisfying

A decent, robust E.B. nothing overly special but good for a wake-up in the morning.

I am yet to have a “perfect” english breakfast, the concept itself calls for a uniform cuppa in my opinion. And that is exactly how I feel about this or any other English Breakfast blend I’ve tried. It’s good to sip on, it’s not worth thinking over. I tend to drink bagged teas at work where I need a nice beverage to help concentrate without needing to enjoy flavor too much. This tea delivers on all fronts. I’ve tried several of the Bigelow tea by this point and they are all rather stable. Good all around tea.

I’ll drink this if nothing else is available. But I would rather have almost any other black tea. This is just not all that great. Still, sometimes when you’re at a convention or a hotel, you take what you can get.

This tea makes a very enjoyable cup. I add honey and half and half. Decaf works great in the evening.