Blueberry Harvest

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Misa Arant

From Bigelow

A blueberry lover’s delight!

“Rich and bursting with blueberry flavor”

About Bigelow View company

Still on vacation, but I needed my tea and review fix… I found a packet of this lying around at my great aunt’s place and went for it.

The blueberry flavor is enough to knock your head back. Blueberry fans, this might be worth a try, I’m just saying. Like others have said, it’s definitely a strong and unmistakable flavor, but it does taste a bit processed or enhanced. As if it was blueberry candy or something like that. And the rest of the herbal content might as well not be there. I can sort of taste the apple bits, but aside from that, it’s all muted. I probably wouldn’t pick this up again, but only because I’m not a huge blueberry fan. And I’d rather have black tea with caffeine…

Very good. The blueberry flavor is fantastic… I’m a big fan of blueberries. Added a spoonful of Splenda.

This is definitely blueberry. No denying that before or after brewing. It even tastes like blueberries. In a manufactured kind of way. I’m not a fan of blueberries but I think if you like them you’ll like this tea. I added milk & sugar after a few sips and it’s like something desserty.