Constant Comment

Citrus, Orange, Cardamon, Spicy, Cinnamon, Smooth, Bitter, Orange Zest, Spices, Clove, Cloves, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I was reading one of my classmate's essays for senior seminar and it was about her family--her mom, specifically. It was so well written that it made me homesick for my mom. Two of the things that...” Read full tasting note
    MegWesley 532 tasting notes
  • “So, I'm sick and staying with family/friends in Colorado. I was craving some comfort tea from the moment I woke up. Something with lavender. So my cold-medicine-addled self put on boots and...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 485 tasting notes
  • “Had this for afternoon tea. I think I overbrewed it a bit, but it was still drinkable. That's what is great about this tea- it takes abuse and still tastes pretty much the same way you remember....” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes
  • “Wednesday Jan. 12, 2011 1st Steep of the Day. After 2 Hours of Shoveling Snow. Came in to a Steamy Hot Cup Of Biggie's Constant Comment. Could not have been a Better Choice this Morning. Big...” Read full tasting note
    truckie442 364 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Created by Ruth Bigelow in her kitchen over 60 years ago “Constant Comment” is today America’s most popular specialty tea. This original blend of the finest mountain-grown tea is deliciously flavored with rind of oranges and sweet spice. There’s no other tea in the world quite like it.

About Bigelow View company

Iv’e been drinking this tea for over 40 years. I have tried other teas but always go back to it. Every morning. It keeps me young(just kidding) the flavor is mild it doesn’t have a bitter taste and it gives you a little jump start to the day. I would hate if they stopped making it.

Found this tea very refreshing. Have not had this in ages great for a brisk June morning in Michigan.

I always have to have this tea on hand. It has been a favorite for over 20 years. The oranges mixed with spices is so wonderful, it just makes you stop to smell and enjoy.

Can’t beat a classic. A little orange-y, a little spicy, this is one of those teas that won’t let you down when you just don’t know what you want.

Sadly I am one of the few people who did not grow up on this tea. I have just recently tried this and so far I have to say that it is not horrendous. I really like the orange spicy flavor and will probably have to steep some very soon.

Boiling

First the teabag smell was really strong. Im not fond of the auroma but i like the taste

A great tea for a cold fall evening – the orange flavor is lovely, and it’s just spicy enough for my liking. Hadn’t had it in ages, and found a lone tea bag lurking in my stash (courtesy of a handful of tea bags handed to me by the lovely lady at the hotel desk on my last trip, when I had a Lack Of Tea Crisis), so I figured it might be time to brew it up. :-)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I’m not really into black teas but my coworker offered me some of this. I liked the smell more than anything. Really nice and clove-y. But without additives it was a little too bitter for my taste. Maybe I steeped it too long. I’ll probably never buy this one.

Constant Comment has long been one of my favorite teas. The taste is excellent and I find it highly relaxing and enjoyable. I have talked with many vocal tea drinkers who believe that Constant Comment by Bigelow is the most trustworthy and tasteful tea on the market. I highly encourage you to try it.

Good staple to fall back on. Really liking it lately. :)