Vanilla Caramel

Caramel, Dark Bittersweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Anyanka

2 Images

From Bigelow

How can something so incredibly delicious have no calories and be good for you too? It’s true! Bigelow Vanilla Caramel Tea has the rich, creamy flavor of caramel yet contains no calories. And because this delicious blend contains black tea, it has the added benefit of healthy antioxidants. When you feel you need a moment for yourself, relax with its wonderful aroma and unforgettable taste. Or use it in place of high calorie desserts, since its natural sweetness will satisfy even the most demanding “sweet tooth”.

About Bigelow View company

I like this one, but not so much on its own. It complements chocolate/peanut butter type foods well.

I like vanilla flavored teas for some reason and Bigelow Vanilla Caramel is one of my favorites with french vanilla creamer. Mm. (And good for my student budget, too.)

I really like black tea but I am not a big fan of adding milk and sugar – this tea is nice when I am in a mood for a something a bit sweet.

One of my favorite readily available vanilla blends.

its name pretty much describes what it is. its great for someone who wouldn’t normally like black tea.

good standby bag tea for when you only want one cup.

I am all about finding the best teas on a budget – and this is cheap but surprisingly mellow and savory, especially if you “over steep” it. Good cold too and smells absolutely lovely. Definitely a “recession delight”….!

Yum for flavored teas this one is d’lish, smooth, smokey and no need to add sugar. One of my very favorites.