Sweet Dreams

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “I’m not sure if I like chamomile. So before I try the Citrus Dream sample from Butiki Teas, I’ll try this bagged tea first. This mostly smells like mint when dry. Once brewed, it has a slight...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 499 tasting notes
  • “Back late from a photography lecture and to see work at a gallery - not work that I found interesting. Ugh. I had just enough energy left to pop teabags in mugs with some honey before bed. This is...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Ughhhhhh insomnia! I usually stay away from Bigelow blends, unless it's either the straight chamomile or the straight peppermint ones, because they tend to be WAY too fast and loose with the...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 238 tasting notes
  • “This was actually pretty good! I wasn't expecting much per some of the reviews here, but I liked it! The chamomile really helped settle me down, and I look forward to having this again. The mint...” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea, Relaxing Blend of Chamomile & Mint, Caffeine Free

Chamomile Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, Peppermint Leaves, Rose Blossoms, Spearmint Leaves, Spice, Orange Blossoms.

About Bigelow View company

I’m not a fan of herbal teas. To me, the majority are much too alike and this, while pleasant, is too.

Cofftea

Neither am I. If I want tea I want tea, not a tisane. But I do mix herbals w/ true tea often.

I usually hate chamomile, but I actually like this stuff. Not enough to make it often, but every once in a while, I get a craving. My boyfriend is absolutely enamored with it, though. I have to steep it forever it seems, though.

Boiling 8 min or more
Bigelow Tea

Nick, well we’re happy this flavor satisfies your occasional craving!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

This tea is really well blended in that the drinker can distinguish all of the ingredients and I like that about it. As far as nighttime teas go, however, this is good but it is not my favorite.

I’ve been trying to do some nighttime blends to see which I really prefer. Right now I’ve not seen a big difference except for Soothing Caramel Bedtime by Yogi. This tastes of, surprise, surprise… chamomile and mint. I’m beginning to think most chamomile teas are same. This one has a natural sweetness but a bit of sweetener doesn’t hurt either. The mint flavor blends nicely with a touch of vanilla. It helps put the chamomile in its place. (Not up in front overwhelming everything.) Besides being good for bedtime, I think this is good for the tummy or a headache, too. I’m still not sure of my favorite nighttime tea but this is still okay. I think I would go with the Soothing Caramel Bedtime. At least it’s different from the others.

I am very new to the world of tea. I have sampled a few tea bags, mainly this one and a peppermint one. Just yesterday I had my first experience with loose leaf tea. This was my last bag of this “Sweet Dreams” flavor. I have already decided that I lean toward loose leaf. I am currently looking to find one for night time :)

This tea is hands down one of my favorites. The mint is not overpowering to the senses, and it does not have a bitter note to it like other teas. I drink it without any milk or sweeteners, but I’m sure it would be just as excellent with a touch of honey. It is the kind of tea that can be consumed at any point during the day, not just before bed! I’d highly recommend giving it a try.

i recently received this tea from my dad in a package – he is living away and working in houston and must have been given some tea he isn’t fond of. i like it well enough, despite the fact that i don’t necessarily love chamomile. the mint and hibiscus save it for me – neither flavor is overly strong, giving the cup a tart, tingly sort of quality that i find intriguing. i also let it steep for quite awhile and drank with the bag in my mug. i’d definitely drink again!

This is my favorite tea! I love that it’s not too sweet or very strong, perfect for a late night drink.

I prepared or enjoyed this tea by placing a bag of it into some hot water. (That’s a little Steepster humor for you Steepster fans.)

I have to give this tea recognition, it is what got me started as a tea drinker way back when, along with their peppermint, spearmint, and orange spice flavors. I still drink it once in awhile before bed, pretty relaxing with a little honey in it.