Sweet Dreams

Chamomile, Hibiscus, Peppermint, Rose Blossom Leaves, Spearmint, Spices
Mint, Orange, Rose, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I’m not sure if I like chamomile. So before I try the Citrus Dream sample from Butiki Teas, I’ll try this bagged tea first. This mostly smells like mint when dry. Once brewed, it has a slight...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 514 tasting notes
  • “Back late from a photography lecture and to see work at a gallery - not work that I found interesting. Ugh. I had just enough energy left to pop teabags in mugs with some honey before bed. This is...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Ughhhhhh insomnia! I usually stay away from Bigelow blends, unless it's either the straight chamomile or the straight peppermint ones, because they tend to be WAY too fast and loose with the...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 308 tasting notes
  • “This was actually pretty good! I wasn't expecting much per some of the reviews here, but I liked it! The chamomile really helped settle me down, and I look forward to having this again. The mint...” Read full tasting note
    lovingmy4babies 71 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea, Relaxing Blend of Chamomile & Mint, Caffeine Free

Chamomile Flowers, Hibiscus Flowers, Peppermint Leaves, Rose Blossoms, Spearmint Leaves, Spice, Orange Blossoms.

About Bigelow View company

I’m not a fan of herbal teas. To me, the majority are much too alike and this, while pleasant, is too.

Cofftea

Neither am I. If I want tea I want tea, not a tisane. But I do mix herbals w/ true tea often.

I usually hate chamomile, but I actually like this stuff. Not enough to make it often, but every once in a while, I get a craving. My boyfriend is absolutely enamored with it, though. I have to steep it forever it seems, though.

Boiling 8 min or more
Bigelow Tea

Nick, well we’re happy this flavor satisfies your occasional craving!
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

This tea is really well blended in that the drinker can distinguish all of the ingredients and I like that about it. As far as nighttime teas go, however, this is good but it is not my favorite.

Nice, I enjoy this very much- it gives me a natural, pleasant, sleepy feeling. The taste is soothing, sweet with a touch of orange and mint. The sweetness is stronger thanks to the touch of mint. This is one of my favorite herbal teas, especially for relaxation or before bed!

Flavors: Mint, Orange, Rose, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is very simple, but works. It really calms me down and by combining it with a warm shower, you can fall asleep in minutes.

I admit to having been spoiled by Harney & Sons’ super fresh and delicious Egyptian Chamomile, but even Pukka Love is a lot better than this Sweet Dreams chamomile blend from Bigelow. It tastes either stale or sour—or perhaps both. Perhaps the mint is old, or perhaps the hibiscus is making the whole mess taste sour. I know that this particular bag is not old, because it came from a new box in my housemate’s cupboard. It’s just not good.

To dump or refrigerate? That is the question.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 2 g 9 OZ / 266 ML

I’ve been trying to do some nighttime blends to see which I really prefer. Right now I’ve not seen a big difference except for Soothing Caramel Bedtime by Yogi. This tastes of, surprise, surprise… chamomile and mint. I’m beginning to think most chamomile teas are same. This one has a natural sweetness but a bit of sweetener doesn’t hurt either. The mint flavor blends nicely with a touch of vanilla. It helps put the chamomile in its place. (Not up in front overwhelming everything.) Besides being good for bedtime, I think this is good for the tummy or a headache, too. I’m still not sure of my favorite nighttime tea but this is still okay. I think I would go with the Soothing Caramel Bedtime. At least it’s different from the others.

I am very new to the world of tea. I have sampled a few tea bags, mainly this one and a peppermint one. Just yesterday I had my first experience with loose leaf tea. This was my last bag of this “Sweet Dreams” flavor. I have already decided that I lean toward loose leaf. I am currently looking to find one for night time :)

This tea is hands down one of my favorites. The mint is not overpowering to the senses, and it does not have a bitter note to it like other teas. I drink it without any milk or sweeteners, but I’m sure it would be just as excellent with a touch of honey. It is the kind of tea that can be consumed at any point during the day, not just before bed! I’d highly recommend giving it a try.

i recently received this tea from my dad in a package – he is living away and working in houston and must have been given some tea he isn’t fond of. i like it well enough, despite the fact that i don’t necessarily love chamomile. the mint and hibiscus save it for me – neither flavor is overly strong, giving the cup a tart, tingly sort of quality that i find intriguing. i also let it steep for quite awhile and drank with the bag in my mug. i’d definitely drink again!