Pumpkin Spice

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaParT

From Bigelow

Fall in love with Bigelow® Pumpkin Spice Tea. The harvest moon brings bountiful blessings for us to enjoy, not the least of which is Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea. Smooth and satisfying, its rich, round flavor is a masterful blend of the finest, mountain-grown teas. Pumpkin Spice Tea has no calories – just sweeten to taste for an Autumn treat that is sure to warm the hearts of family, friends and all who gather’ round.

Ingredients: black tea, natural pumpkin flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), cinnamon, licorice root, clove, ginger, pumpkin flakes

About Bigelow View company

This is my favorite pumpkin tea I’ve had yet. I’ve been on the lookout, but so far hadn’t found a good match. Enough pumpkin to be pumpkin, and perfect spices. My office smells so great right now!

Nice. Tastes just like the name implies, unlike some of their other teas. (I’m looking at YOU, apple cider!) It was a nice pick-me-up on a very chilly, grey day. I am glad someone sent this to me, so that I could try it, because I can’t ever find it locally. I don’t love it enough to buy six boxes from the website, (SIX?!? Really?!?) but it was nice. Added milk and a pinch of raw sugar.

Note: Don’t be thrown off by the smell right out of the packet. It is MUCH better after steeping.

I bought this tea because I am a pumpkin FANATIC. I wish it wasn’t such a seasonal flavor so that I could enjoy it all year round!
I’d been looking for a pumpkin spice tea, so when I saw this on the shelf, I pounced! It turned out to be very disappointing though. I found the tea to be rather bland – almost like I’m just drinking hot water? I added some Stevia and it STILL was pretty blah. I’m new to the whole tea world, so perhaps I’m not enough of an experienced tea drinker to appreciate it? Nevertheless, I wouldn’t buy it again!

My wife bought a box of this nonsense at Wal-Mart last night. She absolutely loves it, so she ran back and bought six more boxes. I tried it the way she likes it (no milk, one Splenda packet) and it was so terrible that my face screwed up into a black hole of disgust and I wanted to kick a kitten. Being stupid, I brewed another bag and tried it with milk and sugar and was so angry at myself that I drove to the SPCA to purchase a kitten but they were all out. The feeling passed. Never again will I drink this.

Sandy'sCuppa

I’m laughing so hard I almost past out!!! O.k. ill stay away from this one.

Much Much better with milk and sugar.. I’d drink it like this again.

Proper tea latte recipe:
1. take tag off of teabag and submerge in 8-12 oz. milk (in ceramic mug)
2. Microwave for 2-2.5 minutes
2.5 (opt.). remove teabag and place whisk into milk, turning whisk back and forth vigourously to produce froth.
3. Add sugar/honey/agave/sweetener, garnish with cinnamon powder/cinnamon stick

It’s nom. I like this moreso than normal water-and-milk tea.

Weak tea, weak pumpkin flavor. I don’t know if something was up with my tastebuds when I tried this, but I couldn’t really taste anything.

This stuff is pretty good – the individual packaging makes the tea fresh, the taste is delicious. I’d recommend this one!

This tea is heavy on the clove. Although it includes pumpkin flakes, their flavor is hampered by the tea bag. I plan to clip it and use the infuser next time.

gmathis

Okay…I can’t believe I’ve never thought of doing that! Duh! I guess I just thought once the little leaves were trapped in a bag they could never come out again! I think you’ve opened up whole new vistas for me!

Been a while since I’ve logged anything. Nothing really great about this tea, but it’s not terrible. I bet it would be good with a gingerbread creamer or something like that, but as is its pretty mild.