Vanilla Chai

Black Chai Blend
Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by SCLisi

• “Comfort in a cup. After all the teas that I have sampled, this one tea remains my favorite. The vanilla and chai are in perfect harmony. Had this tea two ways tonight: plain and traditional chai...” Read full tasting note
    threewhales 304 tasting notes
  • “I bought this tea because my nephew Brennan said it was good and he thought I would like it. I was eager to cup this despite it being at least partially artificially flavored. In my first cup I...” Read full tasting note
    ScottTeaMan 101 tasting notes
  • “The third bagged tea of the day yesterday. My dad and I had teas while my mom was at a finance meeting in the evening (she's the office manager/accountant at her workplace). He boiled the water,...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Mmmm. This is my ideal dessert tea. Plain, although I keep meaning to try it with milk. Sipping and reading Watchmen. Checked it out of my college's library. This is one thick graphic novel.” Read full tasting note
    supermoon10 373 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Chai is a delightful blend of tea and exotic spices. It is often brewed with milk, which gives Chai a wonderful, creamy characteristic. In Bigelow Vanilla Chai we have added the flavor of vanilla, offering you a whole new dimension in Chai.

Ingredients: black tea, spices, natural and artificial flavors (soy lecithin)

About Bigelow View company

I GUESS I SHOULDN’T EVEN BOTHER WRITING THIS… because I’m sure this tea is quite delicious, it sounds really great, however my box was really quite old, over a year at least, so the tea had lost a lot of flavor. :‘| Hopefully I’ll get a chance to revisit it in the future!

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea smells great. That’s pretty much the only nice thing I can say about it. I’ve tried it with cream and sugar, I’ve tried it with just cream, with just sugar, and just plain. No matter what I add or how long I steep it, it comes out bland. Anyone want the rest of my box?

I like chai tea, and I like vanilla. So I kind of automatically like this one. I iced it this time, by steeping it a little stronger, and I added soy and a tiny bit of sugar. I think next time I’ll back off on the soy, because it masked some of the flavor.

so gross so fake tasting ew

One of my favorite teas ever! Sometimes I go back to regular chai tea and wonder where the vanilla flavor is because I’m so used to this. It’s sweet and perfect with a bit of milk. I make this on my breaks at work when I’m having a stressful day and I am calm and happy.

my favorite! I can barely go a night without having a cup. it is sweet but delicate. I add milk and a lil honey.

Tastes like baking! So good for a bagged tea.

It’s our main work tea here in the breakroom and although it smells like heaven I find it to be pretty bland in flavor. I drink it…. I enjoy it…but I don’t fall in love.

I wasn’t impressed by this one. I’m not a fan of vanilla in the first place, but I was hoping it would be more of a subtle flavor. As a chai, I thought it was weak, and the vanilla was too strong for my tastes.

Aromatic and spicy, this is my favourite bagged chai. I’m a sucker for the smell of spicy vanilla (I have a perfume that smells almost exactly like this tea), so I’m having a hard time dragging my nose away from the mug long enough to write this. It’s fantastic on its own, but even better with a bit of milk (soy, in my case) small pinch of sugar. Far too rich to a daytime tea for me, it’s my default tea on cold nights.