Vanilla Chai

Black Chai Blend
Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by SCLisi

• “Comfort in a cup. After all the teas that I have sampled, this one tea remains my favorite. The vanilla and chai are in perfect harmony. Had this tea two ways tonight: plain and traditional chai...” Read full tasting note
    threewhales 304 tasting notes
  • “I bought this tea because my nephew Brennan said it was good and he thought I would like it. I was eager to cup this despite it being at least partially artificially flavored. In my first cup I...” Read full tasting note
    ScottTeaMan 101 tasting notes
  • “The third bagged tea of the day yesterday. My dad and I had teas while my mom was at a finance meeting in the evening (she's the office manager/accountant at her workplace). He boiled the water,...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Mmmm. This is my ideal dessert tea. Plain, although I keep meaning to try it with milk. Sipping and reading Watchmen. Checked it out of my college's library. This is one thick graphic novel.” Read full tasting note
    supermoon10 354 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Chai is a delightful blend of tea and exotic spices. It is often brewed with milk, which gives Chai a wonderful, creamy characteristic. In Bigelow Vanilla Chai we have added the flavor of vanilla, offering you a whole new dimension in Chai.

Ingredients: black tea, spices, natural and artificial flavors (soy lecithin)

About Bigelow View company

so gross so fake tasting ew

One of my favorite teas ever! Sometimes I go back to regular chai tea and wonder where the vanilla flavor is because I’m so used to this. It’s sweet and perfect with a bit of milk. I make this on my breaks at work when I’m having a stressful day and I am calm and happy.

my favorite! I can barely go a night without having a cup. it is sweet but delicate. I add milk and a lil honey.

Tastes like baking! So good for a bagged tea.

It’s our main work tea here in the breakroom and although it smells like heaven I find it to be pretty bland in flavor. I drink it…. I enjoy it…but I don’t fall in love.

I wasn’t impressed by this one. I’m not a fan of vanilla in the first place, but I was hoping it would be more of a subtle flavor. As a chai, I thought it was weak, and the vanilla was too strong for my tastes.

Aromatic and spicy, this is my favourite bagged chai. I’m a sucker for the smell of spicy vanilla (I have a perfume that smells almost exactly like this tea), so I’m having a hard time dragging my nose away from the mug long enough to write this. It’s fantastic on its own, but even better with a bit of milk (soy, in my case) small pinch of sugar. Far too rich to a daytime tea for me, it’s my default tea on cold nights.

I love Bigelows Vanilla Chai! I discovered it about a year ago while visiting Houston and now I buy it whenever I can. Definitely a favorite for people who like sweet teas. The smell of it while steeping is pretty amazing too. I wish I could find some incense that smelled this way, I’d totally load up! :)

Nice blend of spices but not too spicy considering I do not like very spicy things with a nice bit of vanilla.

Not spicy enough for the amount of sweetness it has.