Lemon Lift Tea Decaffinated

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by teaplz

From Bigelow

From Bigelow: Sipped throughout the day, tea quenches, soothes, satisfies… and delivers healthful antioxidants. We have blended this tea with just the right amount of lemon and a dash of spice. It is deliciously refreshing hot or iced.

About Bigelow View company

Decaf. Can’t taste the black tea. Has some spices in it, maybe cinnamon? I don’t think this is real lemon. Maybe lemon grass. I almost never add lemon to tea. This does not taste like fresh lemon in tea anyway. It is more like a gooey lemon snack cake or something. I liked it for that reason it is more of a desert treat without the guilt. Just use a really small cup as there is only 1.67g in the bag. Not enough for a man mug.

I’m drinking a cup of this right now to wind down from a long day… This tea has a very pleasing aroma, a spicy lemon quality that smells altogether delicious. I really like the subtlety of the spice and lemon flavor. It’s not overpowering, but it’s soothing in a nice way. The black tea underneath isn’t the strongest; the tea overall is quite mild. Lemon with a black tea base is infinitely better than lemon tisane (like the awful Lemon Zinger that Celestial Seasonings puts out!).

I can definitely see myself drinking more of this!

Jillian

Gawd, I can’t even drink CS Lemon Zinger, it’s pucker power could be turned into a lethal weapon by the millitary! Why they feel the need to take hibiscus, which is powerfully tart as it is, and make it stronger by dumping a ton of lemon in it is beyond me.

teaplz

Lemon Zinger is definitely better iced than hot. But not by much! I am definitely not a fan; in fact, the flavor borders on dislike. There’s nothing really soothing or tasty about that tea. It tastes like someone broke open Warheads in my cup!

Hibiscus is frighteningly overused in fruit herbals!

My school’s dining halls have Bigelow, and I tend to avoid it… but if I absolutely must have some tea, I pick this one.

Bigelow Tea

Well we’re happy you enjoy the Lemon Lift Decaffeinated, even if it’s just once and awhile.
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

YUM! … i like the amount of spiciness in this one.. it reminds me of lemon cake or something.. its fantastic… i let it sit too long though and it got a little bitter when i came back to it, but otherwise, its fantastic :)