Ginger Snappish

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Alannah

• “Last thing I need is more caffeine to make me more cranky and jittery than I already am, but it's COLD. SNOW IN MAY IN SOUTH MISSOURI. And the blower motor on the central heat/AC chose last night...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1718 tasting notes
  • “I bought this along with my Eggnogin', mainly for completionist sake. I felt bad just getting one holiday tea! Leaving that poor little box of Ginger Snappish all alone... err, surrounded by dozens...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes
  • “Special thanks to *Alphakitty* for this one! I haven't seen this one on shelves where I live so I'm always up for a new-tea experience. I'll try just about anything once! LOL :) It's mostly...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “*vanilla_bookworm* sent me a couple of bags of this...thanks!! I haven't been able to find it around here yet, so I'm really excited. When I opened the bags, my first thought was that there was a...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes

From Bigelow

Snuggle up with a warm cup of Bigelow all natural Ginger Snappish tea… take a special moment just for you! This lovely caffeine-free herbal tea, a blend of ginger with a subtle hint of lemon, is perfect on a winter’s day to bring a little holiday cheer into your life. There is no need to completely hibernate, but brewing up a cup of this delicate brew will make you think the world has stopped… well at least for a little while. So sit back and enjoy, take time to bring a little magic into your day!

About Bigelow View company

love it! perfect balance of ginger and lemon. although next time i think i’ll use less water to make it stronger. <3 ginger =]

Bigelow Tea

So glad to hear you love the tea!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

This is a really great tea —it’s better than many ginger teas as it’s a little lighter in flavor. The lemon notes also help. I happened to have a bit of gingerbread creamer at home (yes, I know, not something purists would consider putting in tea) and I put a splash in this tea and it was such a delightful cup, it was marvelous!

Mmmm… Gingery, lemony goodness. The perfect balance of the two flavors. One of my favorite teas, especially in the winter!

The ginger in this tea is a lot mellower than other ginger teas I’ve had, which is a welcome change. Also, the lemon adds the perfect touch. Very tasty!

Surprisingly delicious! My mother bought me this because I like ginger tea, and thankfully it makes no attempt at the dark spicy “gingerbread” flavor. It is a clean and refreshing pure ginger flavor with hints of lemon – very subtle. Virtually no sugar required for this beautifully smooth, light tea. (Surprisingly for Bigelow bags, it has a demure golden color to boot!)

1932 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (159)

Thank you TraceyC once again for this tea. It caught my eye as I browsed through your cupboard and I am happy I got to try it but now I am not sorry to see it gone.

I hesitated a bit before trying this tea because I am not a huge lemon fan. However now I cannot stop drinking it! The flavor is delicious and not overly ginger-fied so that is what truly makes it a wonderful tea. For some reason I’m thinking that it is helping get rid of my cold but I could just be imagining things.

Boiling

When I smelled this before I brewed it, the ginger was so strong it made me sneeze. So I brewed it for just three minutes. I think next time I’ll put it in for longer; it’s good but it could be stronger. The lemon is almost an aftertaste, which I like.

Purty good, best when sweetened with brown sugar. :)