Chinese Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

2 Images

From Bigelow

Although there’s just one ingredient in this tea, it took our family years to select the perfect Oolong from a special region in Asia. We were searching for a tea with the consistent mellow notes that would go well with almost any meal. Ours in particular is not too dark or too light; it’s just right.

Ingredients: oolong tea

About Bigelow View company

Ever since my first cup,Oolong has always been one of my favorites. Despite being my favorite,Oolong wasn’t so great for me at first;but that’s what made me curious to try and let it grow on me. With risk came rewards and it was a delight. It’s always good to have some Oolong in your cupboard and Bigelow makes a good blend.

Not my favourite Oolong brand, but it’s always fresh and has a buttery flavour which is appealing to me. The problem is that if you over-steep it, it tastes like a mouthful of dirty grass mingled with an odour of cat pee. A quick 2-minute splash and it’s ready to go!

This is actually one of my favorite oolongs — I like it even better than expensive organic offerings I’ve tried. It’s hard to describe what I look for in a good oolong flavor, but this one is just about right to me, I guess; it straddles the dividing line between grassy green and robust black very well.

Pretty nice oolong tea. Not much to say about it, I guess. I’ve had better, but I’ve definitely had worse. Maybe a tiny bit astringent for my taste – leaves my mouth dry after I’ve finished drinking it.