Plantation Mint

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Bigelow

For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating a variety of deliciously different teas. In Plantation Mint, we use only the finest mountain-grown tea blended with natural spearmint. We hope you enjoy it.

About Bigelow View company

I like this tea! Sniffing the bag is very yummy… I love the smell of spearmint. I drank a cup of this with a peppermint brownie – it was delightful. I’ll drink it again!

Even though I normally don’t like spearmint, this stuff is great! It’s fresh, vibrant, and smooth with no bitterness.

Um…this tea is okay, but it always reminds me of being sick. Its a little too much spearmint and not enough other flavors.

This tea weirds me out a little bit for political reasons. I suppose a plantation is just a place with plants, but I cannot help but associate it with America’s unhappy history in the slave trade. But the tea’s fine.

A good mint tea to keep on hand. Nothing too special, but enjoyable. Smells delightful! Just make sure you know it also has black tea.
Make sure to keep to the short steep time, as the flavor can come apart and be quite unpleasant otherwise.

Really great iced..so refreshing!

This tea is awesome! I normally don’t like spearmint flavored anything, but this tea’s spearmint flavoring is smooth, cool and delicious. Mixed with black tea it’s just to die for :)

This is a nice, smooth mint blend with a medium-strength black tea as its base. I like it, but since I like to sweeten my tea and I have often had this in situations where I was actually denied access to sugar (due to obese assholes who were on a diet that they imposed on everyone that failed anyways), it has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, if only by negative association. I know it’s pretty good, but I think I’ll wait and try it again, when things are better and I’m less likely to have to deal with jerks so frequently.

I like this a lot. Affordable and nice flavor.

Yet another one of my favorite teas, this is one that’s good anytime, even in an instance where you have a sore throat. Even though I do like peppermint, this is my favorite :) This is another one that I usually steep for four minutes and fourty five seconds