Plantation Mint

Black Herbal Blend
Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Bigelow

For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating a variety of deliciously different teas. In Plantation Mint, we use only the finest mountain-grown tea blended with natural spearmint. We hope you enjoy it.

About Bigelow View company

This tea is awesome! I normally don’t like spearmint flavored anything, but this tea’s spearmint flavoring is smooth, cool and delicious. Mixed with black tea it’s just to die for :)

This is a nice, smooth mint blend with a medium-strength black tea as its base. I like it, but since I like to sweeten my tea and I have often had this in situations where I was actually denied access to sugar (due to obese assholes who were on a diet that they imposed on everyone that failed anyways), it has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, if only by negative association. I know it’s pretty good, but I think I’ll wait and try it again, when things are better and I’m less likely to have to deal with jerks so frequently.

I like this a lot. Affordable and nice flavor.

Yet another one of my favorite teas, this is one that’s good anytime, even in an instance where you have a sore throat. Even though I do like peppermint, this is my favorite :) This is another one that I usually steep for four minutes and fourty five seconds

this is my go-to tea after having mint tea at a Mediterranean restaurant. its best sweetened with honey, but if you go cold with a large amount of it (like I normally do) i sweeten it with organic sugar.

Refreshing, nice to clean the palate or as a pick-me-up if you’re feeling hot or tired.

I gotta give this tea some respect. It’s starting to grow on me. I really like spearmint and this is the only readily-available blend with tea leaves and spearmint.

Very good. Sugar not needed.

I like to steep this with a Dilmah Hibiscus and Rosehip tea and drink it sweet and iced—Moroccan Iced Tea. ^_~ On its own, it’s a fair mint tea, but it’s a black tea with spearmint, so the flavour is nice, but not terribly strong.

This is okay. If I can’t find another mint tea, I’ll drink it, but I’m not too fond of the mix of mint flavors.