Plantation Mint

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Bigelow

For three generations, the Bigelow family has specialized in creating a variety of deliciously different teas. In Plantation Mint, we use only the finest mountain-grown tea blended with natural spearmint. We hope you enjoy it.

About Bigelow View company

this is my go-to tea after having mint tea at a Mediterranean restaurant. its best sweetened with honey, but if you go cold with a large amount of it (like I normally do) i sweeten it with organic sugar.

Refreshing, nice to clean the palate or as a pick-me-up if you’re feeling hot or tired.

I gotta give this tea some respect. It’s starting to grow on me. I really like spearmint and this is the only readily-available blend with tea leaves and spearmint.

Very good. Sugar not needed.

I like to steep this with a Dilmah Hibiscus and Rosehip tea and drink it sweet and iced—Moroccan Iced Tea. ^_~ On its own, it’s a fair mint tea, but it’s a black tea with spearmint, so the flavour is nice, but not terribly strong.

This is okay. If I can’t find another mint tea, I’ll drink it, but I’m not too fond of the mix of mint flavors.

This tea is good for being cheap! I always drank it iced. It’s not a mild mint, it’s right in front! I prefer mint blends now, but it’s still a good, simple tea.

Saw this at work and decided to try it. Not too bad. Lots of mint, not much black. Enjoyable, but not an everyday drink.

Spearmint is a very nice change from peppermint. This tea gets extra points for the mint.

I don’t like mint tea. We keep it in the house for the boy.