Plantation Mint

Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Bigelow

Feeling like the market needed a refreshing mint tea, Eunice Bigelow took to the kitchen to create one of her first blends for the company. She started with a rich, flavorful black tea and then blended just the right amount of mint. One sip and you will see Award Winning Plantation Mint is clean and smooth with the perfect mint finish!

Ingredients: black tea, spearmint

STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep for 4 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing please!).

For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.

About Bigelow View company

This is okay. If I can’t find another mint tea, I’ll drink it, but I’m not too fond of the mix of mint flavors.

This tea is good for being cheap! I always drank it iced. It’s not a mild mint, it’s right in front! I prefer mint blends now, but it’s still a good, simple tea.

Saw this at work and decided to try it. Not too bad. Lots of mint, not much black. Enjoyable, but not an everyday drink.

Spearmint is a very nice change from peppermint. This tea gets extra points for the mint.

I don’t like mint tea. We keep it in the house for the boy.

Tea was there so I decided to try it. Not a horrible bagged tea. It was in the break room.