Cinnamon Apple

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cinnamon, Fruity, Spices, Sweet, Apple
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

From Bigelow

“With all the goodness of apples and cinnamon, this delightful herb tea will brighten up any day.”

Ingredients: apples, cinnamon, hisbiscus flowers, orange peel, natural flavors (soy lecithin), rose hips, lemon peel, rose blossoms, licorice root

About Bigelow View company

We have some of these Bigelow herbal teas at work and they’re free. I don’t like most of them but this one isn’t too bad. Yeah there’s hibiscus in it but it seems kinda faint. Someone mentioned the apple tastes a little artificial, again that’s true but I really like the cinnamon and citrus in this blend, it also smells like an apple pie baking. Not too bad for a cheap bag o’ tea but I doubt I’d buy any for myself…

One off found at work, figured it was worth a go. I’m still recovering from my confused reaction to Cantaloupe Bai Mu Dan, so figured apple cinnamon was worth a shot. As soon as it started steeping bright pink/red, I suspected there was hibiscus involved. I checked, of course there is! I don’t mind it, luckily, but i will need to be careful not to oversteep.

This has the artificial checmical apple taste I so loathe in bagged apple teas, and puts me in mind of Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon (I hate it) mixed with one of their zingers (not that bad). This tea is a bit of a blah. I wonder what it might be like without hibiscus, as that is my dominant taste right now, but I get the apple in there too. This cup doesn’t seem to be undrinkable, but it’s definitely not good.

Brew for 2 minutes then ice, ice, ice — For a little added tang, 1/4 Sierra Mist

Iced 8 min or more

I usually detest bagged tea, and this is not an exception, but I found a few bags of it laying around and decided to try it iced. Quite…different.

This tea is one of my favorite non-caffeinated teas. I really love the flavor and the scent.

nice blend of fruits and spice.