Earl Grey

Flowers, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Mike Templeton

From Bigelow

A really fine cup of tea is one of life’s true pleasures. We heartily recommend Earl Grey for the enjoyment it will bring to your tea drinking. This delicately scented, aristocratic blend is an international favorite.

About Bigelow View company

Brewed it at about 150F for about 15 Minuets, I used 4 bags for 34 OZ of water, Honey added. With 4 bag’s you can get a nice bit of bergamot, very fragrant, a faint hint of orange-vanilla? Very strong when brewed this long I loved it for that.

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more

Usually I drink Twinings Earl Grey since my parents always had it on hand, but bought this on sale and used it to make a London Fog (steamed milk, strong earl grey tea, vanilla syrup). Let me tell you, it’s absolutely perfect for London Fogs, but when I’m going for just a regular cuppa, I stick to my Twinings.

Fast steeping, great flavor. I love a strong Earl Grey. Good choice, a little stronger than the Twinings, though I prefer the latter’s overall taste and smell. Taken with a sprinkle of sugar and a tiny amount of soy milk.

Amazing. Its so refreshing. I discovered it on the Mentalist. The main character drinks this tea and English Breakfast.

I did not really like it was a weird flavor my mom gave it a 2 and I gave it a 3.You mite think it is good but I don’t. We put a slash of milk and sugar in it

Absolutely my favorite bagged Earl Grey tea, and that includes Taylor’s of Harrogate! Nice, rich black tea base, with the perfect amount of bergamot flavor, and at a good price. Oversteeping (more than 4 or 5 minutes) affects it, but not enough to ruin the taste. Wonderful, Wunderbar, Subarashii, Etc.

I grew up on this tea and it ruined me for almost any other bagged earl grey. The bergamot is strong with this one, do not think it can be twisted into a London Fog without a heavy dose of vanilla!

It is either this or Mighty Leaf in my house!

This was an enjoyable cup of tea for the price. The base, the bergamot…not strong enough for my liking. I find the Wegmans brand bagged to be a little stronger.

It was a comforting & light Earl, though. Definitely “Earl Grey Light”.

Getting ready to start a class, grey cells are waking up ;)

Bold flavor, as far as Earl Grey teas go. I usually cut mine with some half-n-half.