Eggnogg'n Tea

Black Tea, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Natural Flavours
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Eggnog, Sweet, Tea, Cream, Vanilla, Grain, Honey
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Chai (not Kai) Mera

• “Used to be I’d have to drive clear across the state (or at least a good way out of town) to find this fun and frolicky holiday-season-only tea. Couple of places have it locally now and...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1875 tasting notes
  • “So much good stuff today. 1. I got to see my grandparents and cousins 2. My verdant tea of the month came in 3. And the world didn’t explode!f YAYYYY!!! So when I...” Read full tasting note
    Ze_Tea4 123 tasting notes
  • “I have so many awesome loose leaf teas and yet for some reason all I could think about was the two teabags of this sitting in my box of swaps. I finally gave in and when I opened the package all I...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2388 tasting notes
  • “I went to pick up some cream soda from the drugstore, and lo and behold they had a display of the Bigelow seasonal teas! Personally, I like bagged tea. Loose leaf is superior in almost every way...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes

From Bigelow

An “Eggceptional” Tea. Now you can indulge in the delicious taste of “eggnog” often – without the guilt! Bigelow’s All Natural Eggnogg’n® Tea is a smooth and delicious blend of black and green teas with creamy flavor of eggnog. Only Bigelow could pack all this taste into one tea bag. When you need a little pick me up, brew yourself a cup.

Gluten Free

Ingredients: black and green tea, natural eggnog flavor with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), cinnamon.

About Bigelow View company

The endless cold that has been January has gotten into my very bones, and it feels like I can’t wear enough layers of clothing or turn the heat up high enough. So that means it’s the perfect time for this tea! It’s not a fancy brand, it’s a bagged tea, but it will get me through the rest of the hideous winter. With low fat milk (of course), it’s super creamy, the spices are perfect, well-balanced, and makes it taste almost like a baked good. Been drinking this for the past three winters, and when I couldn’t find it locally, I got online and ordered that stuff! That’s how much I love this tea. Truthfully, I haven’t tried any other eggnog flavored tea, so no comparison notes, but when I’m this contented, I’m not that motivated to try another.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cream, Eggnog, Nutmeg

I was given this tea along with about 12 others by one of my best friends who is trying to get me more into teas that aren’t earl grey or English breakfast tea. I definitely feel like I’ve found my new favorite holiday tea, and starting off my new teaventure on such a good note has me really excited for the other teas she gave me. I just finished my first cup and I’m about to go make another, it’s so good!

160 °F / 71 °C 2 min, 0 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML

This is… actually not bad! It smells exactly like eggnog and tastes pretty similar too minus the creamy sweetness. I added a little sugar, but think I prefer it without. Adding cream distracts me from the flavor on the sip, but makes the aftertaste a little creamier and richer. I’m really surprised at how palatable this is!

I yoinked a bag of this from the office kitchen today out of sheer curiosity. Those cheerful penguins on the packaging are hard to resist!

I did not have an opportunity to remove the bag, so I ended up tasting it at a variety of steeping lengths. I think the optimal steep time is about 4 minutes. At that point, it’s all creamy vanilla goodness with a hint of cinnamon and maybe even nutmeg. The longer it steeps, the eggier and cinnamonier it gets. I really dislike egginess (yes, even in eggnog). I like cinnamon, but it ends up drowning the other flavors here if the bag sits too long.

My rating is based on the 4 minute steep time.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Eggnog, Nutmeg, Vanilla

I feel like this tea is too strong for me to drink without diluting it with other varieties of teabags.

However, when mixing this with some regular tea bags, as well as some peach blends, I find that it works rather well.

Flavors: Cream, Grain

I know this is random and not timely, but for some reason, there are these teabags in the break room where I work now. So I tried it. In August.

It’s actually really delicious. It’s smooth and creamy, like eggnog. But it doesn’t really taste like eggnog at all. I taste warm cinnamon, vanilla, and honey.

I’d drink this year round. I mean it. What a nice surprise!

My friend introduced me to this tea last Christmas……. My Gosh! I loved it! A cool thing, since its a black tea, we both used abit of Egg Nog in the tea….best decision ever!

Flavors: Honey

I do not really taste the eggnog flavoring in this but it is still a delicious tea. Although eggnog flavored tea may sound silly I found that it had more of a creamy vanilla flavoring and when you add milk to it the taste definitely comes out. I wish this wasn’t a seasonal tea, I would drink it all year long!

I searched and searched for this tea..Finally found it online…I saw some negative comments and was hoping it was good…I don’t drink regular eggnog because the eggs gross me out..But I love the smell..This tea is delicious and everything I hoped it would be…I use milk and one packet of Splenda in mine…Yum…