Eggnogg'n Tea

Black Green Blend
Honey
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Used to be I'd have to drive clear across the state (or at least a good way out of town) to find this fun and frolicky holiday-season-only tea. Couple of places have it locally now and I'm tickled...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1717 tasting notes
  • “So much good stuff today. 1. I got to see my grandparents and cousins 2. My verdant tea of the month came in 3. And the world didn't explode!f YAYYYY!!! So when I was at the store I noticed...” Read full tasting note
    Ze_Tea4 119 tasting notes
  • “I have so many awesome loose leaf teas and yet for some reason all I could think about was the two teabags of this sitting in my box of swaps. I finally gave in and when I opened the package all I...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1922 tasting notes
  • “I went to pick up some cream soda from the drugstore, and lo and behold they had a display of the Bigelow seasonal teas! Personally, I like bagged tea. Loose leaf is superior in almost every way...” Read full tasting note
    Alphakitty 470 tasting notes

From Bigelow

An “Eggceptional” Tea. Now you can indulge in the delicious taste of “eggnog” often – without the guilt! Bigelow’s All Natural Eggnogg’n® Tea is a smooth and delicious blend of black and green teas with creamy flavor of eggnog. Only Bigelow could pack all this taste into one tea bag. When you need a little pick me up, brew yourself a cup.

About Bigelow View company

I do not really taste the eggnog flavoring in this but it is still a delicious tea. Although eggnog flavored tea may sound silly I found that it had more of a creamy vanilla flavoring and when you add milk to it the taste definitely comes out. I wish this wasn’t a seasonal tea, I would drink it all year long!

Boiling

I searched and searched for this tea..Finally found it online…I saw some negative comments and was hoping it was good…I don’t drink regular eggnog because the eggs gross me out..But I love the smell..This tea is delicious and everything I hoped it would be…I use milk and one packet of Splenda in mine…Yum…

Now, I am not a fan of flavored black teas, but this tea drew me in on the aroma alone. Yes, it smells like eggnog. But it tastes to me like someone added watered down (weak) eggnog to some already mediocre black tea. Not a fan. And I don’t understand why they blended black & green tea.

I must say that I didn’t know what to expect when I first tried this. I don’t think I would have bought it if I had found it myself, but my roommate got it from a friend. I do like eggnog, so I figured I’d give it a try.

I don’t really like it. It does not taste like tea or eggnog. Instead, it taste to me like a boxed yellow cake mix. I doubt that I will ever finish the rest. I added sugar and soy milk, and it did almost nothing to improve the taste.

Steeped in 3oz water then added 3oz milk. I’ve had this steeped in just water and it just tastes like a cinnamon spice black tea. Adding milk is the only way to get an egg nog like taste. Better yet, steep in 3oz water then add 3oz egg nog.

I’m actually pretty impressed by this seasonal blend. It has a really smooth, creamy taste that’s just like eggnogg. If they bring it back, I might have to pick up a box. Makes a great dessert tea.