Cool Coconut Chai

Chai Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by rynders7

From BigTeaHouse.com

Organic Rooibos Chai Loose Leaf Tea

Enjoy the fun and spiced infusion of chai tea infused with the exotic flavor of coconut!

About BigTeaHouse.com View company

Cool? I find this rather spicy – perhaps by COOL they mean a COOL CAT because this is one groovy chai!

It smells like a breakfast danish of sorts with your stereotypical chai spices, coconut, something resembling citrus, Rooibos, and Pepper!

That Pepper stands out a bit more than the rest of the spices but then the ginger is a close 2nd. The flavor is one of those that wants to be center of attention. I can still taste those spices, the coconut is nice, and something that resembles that citrus flavor on the tongue is still present! It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it’s creamy in parts of the sip, it’s citrusy, it’s darned tasty! The more I sip the more I think this chai was made for me!

This is my cuppa chai! Cool Coconut Chai is a spicealicious red rooibos based chai with a creamy coconut twist. I couldn’t resist adding a bit of agave and coconut cream to this tea and it made the flavors sing. So very, very, very yum.

I’ve been away from Steepster more than I like for the past week and I’m missing my tea-friends. Why must life get in the way of my fun???