Chai Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Ginger, Sweet, Toffee, Molasses, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

All of our favourite chai spices delicately blended with cocoa & toffee notes. Naturally caffeine free this blend makes the perfect before bedtime brew, with or without milk. Also great for children as a slightly sweet, milky treat but with zero sugar!

Chief Mixologist Krisi says: This blend was designed as a part of our new caffeine free chai collection. We wanted to create a deliciously creamy chai that you can enjoy any time of the day and this blend does that so well!

How we’re loving it: This blend is great with milk! We love it cold brewed in milk (any kind) or as a hot latte! It adds an extra creaminess to the blend that will be loved by both adults and kids!

You’ll Love Me If You Love: Banoffee Rum-ba, Maple Bacon Pancakes, Banana Bread Chai.
d
Rooibos, cocoa nibs, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, natural flavouring.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

SEPTEMBER 2020 subscription envelope
Among two other teas I was lucky to try last year, this is a new for me

I needed to coat my nerves with sugar a bit, as driving in rush hour even in my small town is getting more and more tricky, grandma who I drove to shops and hairdresser was sad that everything it getting more and more pricey, she needed to buy milk in other shop which is almost inacessible by car now, because it was in sale; people using direction signals in last second; just too many things that annoyed me greatly today.

The tea was, well, pretty sweet. But it wasn’t typical sweet as from sugar, just it was the caramel sweetness. It is interesting that there is not toffee (what’s the difference, can anyone explain, please?) in the blend, nor sugar and yet it is so sweet. There were as well chai notes which were pretty interesting and mild — but pronounced, mostly cinnamon and bit heat from ginger and that typical cardamom notes was there pretty much noticeable as well. The rooibos base wasn’t noticeable though, all covered with the sweet notes.

Interesting tea, I think I will keep that for moments like those, when I would like something sweet, but actually without sugar.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Ginger, Sweet, Toffee

mrmopar

I have been driving a big rig for 33 years. I can feel for ya on the traffic.

Martin Bednář

Woo, that’s interesting. I am driving only virtual trucks (Euro Truck Simulator 2), mostly because getting the licence for trucks is incredlibly expensive here and, well I am not sure if I would like doing it for living.

Traffic is indeed getting worse, we need a bypass badly.

tea-sipper

I’m glad to see this tea will be back. I love B&B’s chai blends, but haven’t tried this yet.

Tastes just like churro toffee from Disneyland!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Molasses, Spices