Blueberry Pancakes

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Artificial, Berry, Medicinal, Rooibos, Sweet, Tart, Wood
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

3 Images

• “Sipdown! (3 | 133) This one is just… not very good. It comes off really medicinal to me, which isn’t an issue I’ve had with B&B’s rooibos in the past. But somehow this ends up tasting like...” Read full tasting note
  • “The flavor here reminds me of B&B’s birthday cake tea, one of my absolute favorites. However, this blend is somehow weaker and faker. The blueberries are fun, but not strong enough. It just...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Maple syrup and oozing blueberries, tumbling down a warm, crispy pancake… OK, we’re getting carried away now! Check it out for yourself, this is the real Pancake Day deal! A fruity Rooibos blend enjoyed with or without milk.

Rooibos, freeze-dried blueberry, hibiscus, blackcurrant leaves, rosehip, apple pieces, elderberries, orange peel, mallow flowers, blue cornflowers, flavour.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Sipdown! (3 | 133)

This one is just… not very good.

It comes off really medicinal to me, which isn’t an issue I’ve had with B&B’s rooibos in the past. But somehow this ends up tasting like some kind of vaguely dark berry cough syrup. There’s a bit of tartness from the hibiscus, but it doesn’t really help.

So nope, not for me!

Flavors: Artificial, Berry, Medicinal, Rooibos, Sweet, Tart, Wood

Mastress Alita

I actually have this problem often when certain fruity flavors are paired with rooibos; brings out a medicinal, cough syrup taste.

Tiffany :)

I don’t have any of the new teas but I found my old batch of B&B pancake teas (blueberry, maple bacon, peanut butter banana) from 4(?) yeas ago when they did this last time and I have a few in my March sipdown box. Will be interesting if I get the same when I have this one.

Cameron B.

Yum, peanut butter banana sounds delicious!

tea-sipper

I don’t even remember the peanut butter banana blend from B&B! No one ever added it to steepster, I guess?

The flavor here reminds me of B&B’s birthday cake tea, one of my absolute favorites. However, this blend is somehow weaker and faker. The blueberries are fun, but not strong enough. It just ends up tasting kind of old and strange, which is a shame because this is one I was positive I would love. It’s not bad, but I also had high expectations for it. It’s still a decent rooibos and a bit cakey, but much too muted. I’ve had it both with and without milk.