Berry Pink Rosé

Fruit Herbal Blend
Freeze Dried Raspberries, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Buds, Rose Petals
Raspberry, Rose, Strawberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

• “Martin Advent Day 19 Oh this is one that I almost bought, but decided against due to the price, so I’m happy to see it here! The leaf consists of mostly roses. I thought it would be pretty evenly...” Read full tasting note
  • “Mastress Alita’s sipdown challenge Sunday, February 14th: Valentine’s Day – Tea #3 additional notes: (Checking to see if the dashboard is stuck again) Had this one last night as the third...” Read full tasting note
  • “The “leaf” for this was huge which leads me to think that I underleafed it with my usual 4 perfect spoons in my cold brew bottle. Also leading me to believe that I underleafed this is that it is...” Read full tasting note
  • “June 2020 subscription Interesting tea. Their small pouch for 20 grams, which is usually full to half, sometimes little bit more than half is now completely full. So in my DIY tea bag is in: two...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

A true taste of summertime; a pink berry blend of juicy raspberries & strawberries with rose petals! The perfect balance between floral and sweet…Pinkies up!

Rose petals, freeze-dried raspberry, freeze-dried strawberry, rosebuds, raspberry leaves

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Martin Advent Day 19
Oh this is one that I almost bought, but decided against due to the price, so I’m happy to see it here! The leaf consists of mostly roses. I thought it would be pretty evenly balanced between the berry and the rose, but that is clearly not the case. I dislike floral teas less than I used to, but I’m still not their #1 fan. I’m having this warm, and it’s roses all the way. I sort of like it. Basically, I’m enjoying this cup, but I don’t need to have it again. If it were more balanced with the berry, then maybe I would.

Martin Bednář

I am glad that you liked to try this. I liked this tea mostly because it looks so amazing dry; though wasn’t fan of the result of tea. Maybe iced it would be great — maybe the pouch I sent you wasn’t that much berry, I don’t know. I am glad you haven’t throw that away though, haha!

AJRimmer

I’ll put the rest of the cup in the fridge so I can see if any more berry shows up when it’s cold (:

Martin Bednář

Let me know, I haven’t prepared it that way!

additional notes: (Checking to see if the dashboard is stuck again) Had this one last night as the third Valentine’s tea!  It was a theme of rosey, berry, chocolate teas all day.  This is a lighter blend, definitely needs at least two teaspoons with the whole raspberries in there.

tea-sipper

Nope, dash IS working! It was on Lexie Aleah’s note from 12 hours ago for a while there but I’m seeing some new notes now…

The “leaf” for this was huge which leads me to think that I underleafed it with my usual 4 perfect spoons in my cold brew bottle. Also leading me to believe that I underleafed this is that it is very subtle. I get some rose and not much else. Next time I will need to add a whole lot more leaf to try to coax out some flavors.

AJRimmer

I considered getting this one, but it seemed really expensive for what it is. It’s too bad it’s not tastier!

Mastress Alita

I have a 20g sampler of this… perhaps I should use the whole sampler up for a cold brew batch? Especially since I planned to use it to make flavored lemonade!

VariaTEA

The blend is quite light and so 6 tsps really didn’t go far.

June 2020 subscription

So in my DIY tea bag is in: two rose buds, two big pieces of strawberry and raspberry, some raspberry leaf, lots of rose petals. Fuller than usual.

After 5 minutes of steeping it is bright and pink. Naturally it is very strong in rose aroma and beneath of it there are fruit notes, probably mosty strawberries. When sipped, it is actually rather fruity. There are raspberries and strawberries and in the background there are roses. Purpose of raspberry leaf is probably giving some “depth” of flavour.

I have to try this one iced, after all night steep. That would suit this tea better I think. But it is tasty nevertheless.

Flavors: Raspberry, Rose, Strawberry

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
Nattie

Added to my wishlist! This sounds good for summer.

Yeah, I think same.