Honeycomb Cookie Doh!

Creamy, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another tea from August 2020 subscription. Well. It is weird tea. Haven’t seen tea with: rooibos, cocoa nibs, Ceylon black tea, puffed quinoa, cat flowering tops, stevia and flavours. Although it...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

A batch made in heaven! The perfect combination of delicious honeycomb & sweet cookie dough – a dream crumb true!

You’ll love me if you like: Honey, I’m Comb, Butter Brew, Chocolate Digestives

How we’re drinking it: Try me cold brewed with milk or as a delicious latte topped with whipped cream and crumbled up cookies!

Rooibos, cocoa nibs, sri lankan black tea, puffed quinoa, oat flowering tops, stevia, natural flavouring.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Another tea from August 2020 subscription.

Although it is pretty much creamy and dough like in taste, stevia is honestly somehow overpowering everything, although I understand that the taste can remind bit that dough.

As I don’t really know how honeycomb cookie should taste like, I can’t much say it is similar to taste. But the tea itself is somehow in the middle. I like it, but it’s sweet. But it’s called honeycomb so it is supposed to be I think. Creamy qualites are high. Missing bit of some other flavours. Maybe more cocoa nibs next time? I have just looked inside pouch and can’t see any!
Well…

Flavors: Creamy, Sweet

White Antlers

Were there any flowering cats in the pouch?! :)

Martin Bednář

Ahm, a typo. Apparenly it should be a oat but the print isn’t top quality.

White Antlers

Darn. I prefer flowering cats in my tea. This IS disappointing. lol Sorry, Martn, not making fun of you.