Osmanthus Milk Oolong

Creamy, Floral, Osmanthus, Smooth
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cindy

From Bird Pick Tea & Herb

This Oolong tea comes from select tea trees planted back in 1981 that produce leaves boasting a unique sweet, milky flavor. We took this tea and infused it with the unforgettable sweet fragrance of osmanthus flowers for a wonderfully creamy tea. No actual milk is used!

About Bird Pick Tea & Herb View company

So after a few days of nothing but chai and double ginger, to soothe my tummy, I decided to break this out and try it since I was feeling a bit better. I seem to remember the store noting a pineapple note, and I could smell it in the container there, but not here, nor could I taste it. However, I did get a slight juicy note in addition to the creamy aspects, so maybe that was it.

As the other reviews have said, this is a very drinkable milk oolong, and for whatever reason, milk oolongs are one of the few I can drink straight, without any sweetener in it at all. So I had two steeps of this while I went about my day and got things accomplished before my tummy started acting up and I switched back to double ginger.

I’d say it is a comparable replacement for my Teaopia milk oolong.

Soothing floral notes of osmanthus makes this tea comforting. Smooth and creamy, easy to drink.

Flavors: Creamy, Floral, Osmanthus, Smooth

Milky fragrance. Very delicious. The leaves look really beautiful after steeping.

Tastes of milk. Very creamy. Easy to drink. Almost comforting.