Premium Keemum Black

Edit tea info Last updated by Noam Yemini

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Got a sample of this tea to try to figure out which bases I like my flavored black to be. I let this tea get cold before drinking it and that was a bad move! I'm hit with a bitter taste. Kinda...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 410 tasting notes

From Bird Pick Tea & Herb

Keemun Black Tea is one of the most popular and well-known black teas from China; it has an aromatic brew with tastes of wine and fruit. Legend has it that a man named Yu Quianchen was the first to make this type of black tea in order to meet demands in Europe. This tea has an underlying lemon tone distinctive from other Keemun teas.

About Bird Pick Tea & Herb View company

1 Tasting Note

Got a sample of this tea to try to figure out which bases I like my flavored black to be. I let this tea get cold before drinking it and that was a bad move! I’m hit with a bitter taste. Kinda subtle smokey. I may have brewed it to strong. Watering it down and heating it up makes it much better! It is now smoother, but a little bland and leaves my mouth feeling dry after each sip. Sweetening it really doesn’t do much to change it for me, good or bad. I give this one a meh for being pretty unremarkable.