Instant Ginger

Edit tea info Last updated by Noam Yemini
200 °F / 93 °C 10 oz / 295 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

From Bird Pick Tea & Herb

Our Ginger tea is made from select special grade ginger blended with honey. Pour a tablespoon or two and dissolve with hot water. Add ice if you wish and enjoy it cold.

Ginger is an anti-oxidant and is known to be an anti-inflammatory, and naturally increases the body’s energy levels. Ginger is thought to aid in circulation, nausea, warms the body, and stimulates digestion.

Origin: Jiangsu
Brew: Pale Copper
Flavor: A ginger flavor that is sweet and robust

About Bird Pick Tea & Herb View company

1 Tasting Note

I have the Double Ginger, from Amariel, which is just this plus dried ginger bits.

It’s really strong. Super spicy. I steeped it 5 minutes then pulled out the ginger chunks – she warned me it wouldn’t all dissolve, so I did use a basket.

I really like this, but don’t see that it’s much different from the ginger packets I get at the Asian market. I’m not sure that the dried ginger pieces really add a lot of extra flavour… not like grating fresh ginger into it does. (Yes, I’ve done that…)

So while I do like this and will no doubt finish it all rapidly, I don’t think I’d go out of my way to get it.

The caramel houjicha, however. I’m really looking forward to a cup of that one. Mmm, caramel tea. AND I have whipping cream. And maple syrup. :D :D

Thanks so much for sharing, Amariel!

200 °F / 93 °C 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
OMGsrsly

Oh I lied. As this is sitting here it has reached BURNING FORCE levels of ginger. So amazing.