Mint Masala Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin

From Blue Lotus Chai

Product description not available yet.

About Blue Lotus Chai View company

I had a cup of this last week and LOVED it but my tasting notes disappeared so I’m starting fresh with this one. New Cuppa – New Notes!

I Love the package this comes in. It’s small and convenient enough for easy and compact storage but the package opening is wide enough for just about any spoon or tool to get in there with ease. It’s also a nice zip-lock! AND it came with it’s own scoop! YAY!

Upon opening the package the spices and mint fill the air! Wonderous! Wonderous Aroma!

This dissolves beautifully! It’s Hot! It’s Cool! It’s Ying and Yang! It’s North and South! Perfect example of how opposites attract! The Spicy HOT notes pack a powerful punch! They are true and intense. The Mint is Cool and Fresh. Together they work really well! I can’t remember the Chai Spices working so well with cool mint before. Just when I think the spices are hotter than the mint or the mint is cooler than the spice they flip-flop again. The ratios are RIGHT ON and amazing!

This is a GREAT product!

I’m having a cup of this chai today … I LOVE Blue Lotus Chai! This is another great product from them. The Original Chai is amazing, and so is this. I love the crisp, zesty flavor that the mint adds to the cup. It’s a strong minty presence, but it doesn’t overwhelm the cup. There’s just enough mint to stand among the spices and be tasted without overthrowing the flavor of the spices – because chai should be all about the spice! And this chai is still all about the spice, but it also offers a very enjoyable extra dimension with the mint!

LOVING this! My full-length review for this tea will publish tomorrow on SororiTea Sisters!

Kasumi no Chajin

I live so close to them, still need to get this one :)

I didn’t realize you live in Oregon! I love that they are local.

Is it a sweeter, candy-like mint, or is it more green, like the fresh herb?

It’s a more subtle mint here … I mean … it’s THERE … but … I wouldn’t describe it as either a sweet, candy-mint, nor an herbal mint taste … because of the way it interacts with the spices the taste is different from either of these, I think.